Dette spil har fået grønt lys af fællesskabet!

Fællesskabet har vist deres interesse i dette spil. Valve har kontaktet denne udvikler for at klargøre til udgivelse på Steam.

BROFORCE
adaltonic 6. jul kl. 12:51pm
Free to Play please!!!!!!!!!!
This game is awesome i play in my other account and i love this game put in Free to Play please owners please!!
Viser 1-13 af 13 kommentarer
< >
Pantheon 6. jul kl. 8:00pm 
Hell no.
Rapture246 7. jul kl. 1:27am 
I wish that it was free to play because then i could get it :P
The Murder Bird 7. jul kl. 3:36am 
adaltonic 7. jul kl. 4:31am 
Why Pantheon?
Ranger 7. jul kl. 7:54pm 
If the game is free to play, there is no reason for the developers to work on the game as they no longer make any money on it. It also causes all people that have already paid for it to be annoyed with the developers for making them pay for something while everyone else gets if for free. The only way for the developers to make money on it while not charging is to have some sort of currency that they charge for, this annoys players also because then people can buy a good character rather tha n putting in the work to get it.
adaltonic 8. jul kl. 6:34am 
OK
Russian (Buying Cases) 11. jul kl. 9:13pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af adaltonic:
This game is awesome i play in my other account and i love this game put in Free to Play please owners please!!
Just hell no. I paid 15$ WELL SPENT DOLLARS on this game, and if you want the full experience PAY UP. IT IS WORTH EVERY SINGLE MICROCENT. YOU GET TO BLOW PEOPLE UP WITH TURKEY BOMBS. TURKEY BOMBS!!! NOTHING SAYS AMERICA MUCH LIKE THIS!
Bombata 22. jul kl. 11:06am 
The OP is clearly not being serious ;)
Sidst redigeret af Bombata; 22. jul kl. 11:06am
Scp-GoldBerhg 23. jul kl. 3:39pm 
I Wish it freeeee
Russian (Buying Cases) 24. jul kl. 4:42pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af santo_grg:
I Wish it freeeee
NO. JUST NO. PAY THE MONEY OR LEAVE. YOU WILL NOT REGRET THE 15$. I AM A BROLIEVER.
$Nigga$ 28. jul kl. 7:54am 
h
maxik1010%sk% 19. aug kl. 7:30am 
hell no u dont got money then get a job ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and the buy it ♥♥♥♥♥
maxik1010%sk% 19. aug kl. 7:31am 
♥♥♥♥ u
Viser 1-13 af 13 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50