Тази игра получи зелена светлина от общността.

Общността показа интереса си към играта. Valve са се свързали с този разработчик, за да се придвижи излизането ѝ в Steam.

BROFORCE
adaltonic 6 юли в 12:51след.
Free to Play please!!!!!!!!!!
This game is awesome i play in my other account and i love this game put in Free to Play please owners please!!
Показване на 1-13 от 13 коментара
< >
Pantheon 6 юли в 8:00след. 
Hell no.
Rapture246 7 юли в 1:27сут. 
I wish that it was free to play because then i could get it :P
The Murder Bird 7 юли в 3:36сут. 
adaltonic 7 юли в 4:31сут. 
Why Pantheon?
Ranger 7 юли в 7:54след. 
If the game is free to play, there is no reason for the developers to work on the game as they no longer make any money on it. It also causes all people that have already paid for it to be annoyed with the developers for making them pay for something while everyone else gets if for free. The only way for the developers to make money on it while not charging is to have some sort of currency that they charge for, this annoys players also because then people can buy a good character rather tha n putting in the work to get it.
adaltonic 8 юли в 6:34сут. 
OK
Russian (Buying CS Skins) 11 юли в 9:13след. 
Първоначално публикувано от adaltonic:
This game is awesome i play in my other account and i love this game put in Free to Play please owners please!!
Just hell no. I paid 15$ WELL SPENT DOLLARS on this game, and if you want the full experience PAY UP. IT IS WORTH EVERY SINGLE MICROCENT. YOU GET TO BLOW PEOPLE UP WITH TURKEY BOMBS. TURKEY BOMBS!!! NOTHING SAYS AMERICA MUCH LIKE THIS!
Bombata 22 юли в 11:06сут. 
The OP is clearly not being serious ;)
Последно редактиран от Bombata; 22 юли в 11:06сут.
Scp-GoldBerhg 23 юли в 3:39след. 
I Wish it freeeee
Russian (Buying CS Skins) 24 юли в 4:42след. 
Първоначално публикувано от santo_grg:
I Wish it freeeee
NO. JUST NO. PAY THE MONEY OR LEAVE. YOU WILL NOT REGRET THE 15$. I AM A BROLIEVER.
$Nigga$ 28 юли в 7:54сут. 
h
maxik1010%sk% 19 август в 7:30сут. 
hell no u dont got money then get a job ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and the buy it ♥♥♥♥♥
maxik1010%sk% 19 август в 7:31сут. 
♥♥♥♥ u
Показване на 1-13 от 13 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50