Yhteisö on antanut tälle pelille julkaisuluvan!

Yhteisö on osoittanut mielenkiintonsa tätä peliä kohtaan. Valve on ottanut yhteyttä kehittäjiin saadakseen pelille Steam-julkaisun.

The Last Phoenix
CussOven 30. marras, 2012 1.55
My Comment Was Too Lengthy
I didn't know where to put this, so, eh:

---

OMG. This game has SO much potential. Dude. If you guys gave this game a captivating story and colored these legendary birds with radiant personalities, this game could be ♥♥♥♥ing incredible.

Consider having players go through a story where the gameplay occasionally changes. Like maybe instead of dogfighting other birds, you could have a level where the bird you play as has to fly through buildings at lightning speeds without crashing, kinda like Star Fox. You know? Like a chase level.

Also, consider having other mythical winged creatures too! Like gryphons! That would be tight!

But yeah, the game looks ♥♥♥♥ing beautiful! And all this was done in only 3 months? I think this game could be amazing. Oh, and yeah. I don't usually give a rat's ♥♥♥ about multiplayer, but dogfights? Yeah, that's totally up my alley. So you should add multiplayer too.

Hehehe... When you guys said "Color is restored to the environment, and vegetation regrows in real-time." I instantly thought of Okami. If you could make the phoenix that you play as in this game as awesome as Amaterasu from Okami... You guys could make a game that would shine in the spotlight on Steam. Oh, ♥♥♥♥, man... This game... I wouldn't buy it like it is in it's current state, but damn... This game could be something great... You have my vote. I really hope you guys do well with this project! Good luck!

---

But yeah, I can't recall being this excited about a game on Greenlight ever before. I think you guys may really have something special here. I'm keeping a close eye on this one.
Näytetään 1-1 / 1 kommentista
< >
CussOven 30. marras, 2012 1.57 
Oh, oops. Sorry about the cussing... Ehehehe... ^^" *sweatdrop*
Näytetään 1-1 / 1 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50