Dette spillet er nå tilgjengelig på Steam!

Takk for din hjelp med å få dette spillet utvalgt for distribusjon via Steam. Mer informasjon, inkludert en lenke til spillets side på Steam-butikken står nedenfor.

Interstellar Marines
Zero Point Software  [utvikler] 25. okt, 2012 @ 6:58pm
Interstellar Marines on Kickstarter
It's been a few tough months, but now we're finally ready to unveil our project on Kickstarter.

For those of you who don’t know already, we are trying to raise $600.000 for the completion of Interstellar Marines: Prologue; a sci-fi FPS that offers a unique blend of tactical co-op, progressive role-playing, and non-linear gameplay, featuring the intense backstory leading up to First Contact!

Now, let's make the dream happen so we can beat those darned sharks!

FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME
Your team at Zero Point Software
Viser 1-15 av 16 kommentarer
< >
Misaka 42 26. okt, 2012 @ 7:06am 
No, guys, no. Just no. I was about to purchase the spearhead pack, but now it costs $100, and I cannot afford that. Will I still get all of the episodes and access to multiplayer demo if I contribute $30 on kickstarter? Will I get the steam key?
Cyborgt 27. okt, 2012 @ 11:15am 
Opprinnelig skrevet av GNUMisaka42:
No, guys, no. Just no. I was about to purchase the spearhead pack, but now it costs $100, and I cannot afford that. Will I still get all of the episodes and access to multiplayer demo if I contribute $30 on kickstarter? Will I get the steam key?

The wording of the $30 tier seems pretty clear to me. You get a copy of Prologue on Steam as well as a DRM free version (in the above tier that it says you get everything from.) You also get a "VANGUARD GAME IDENTITY" (whatever that means), your name in the credits and "Open Door Development access to Prologue all the way to its completion." That part pretty clearly means you get alpha/beta access to the game though if it means anything more than that I couldn't tell you.

I dunno what you mean by "now it costs $100" since I only just noticed the kickstarter myself but that seems fair enough for what seems to amount to a collector's edition purchase of 3 games. Take it or leave it but it's pretty obvious what you'll get.
vinZ 28. okt, 2012 @ 1:52am 
Oh wait, so for 90$ you get all 3 games if this project is successfull? :D
Cyborgt 28. okt, 2012 @ 8:27am 
Opprinnelig skrevet av vinZ:
Oh wait, so for 90$ you get all 3 games if this project is successfull? :D

Seems that way, but no t-shirt without the extra $10 investment.

That's also betting on a successful outcome of what will either be 3 seperate kickstarters or a profitable prologue release for the self funding.
Sist redigert av Cyborgt; 28. okt, 2012 @ 8:29am
Nickname863 28. okt, 2012 @ 8:35am 
Why kickstarter ? The shop on the site was much better than kicksarter
(with its 403 errors and the stupit payment)
Sist redigert av Nickname863; 28. okt, 2012 @ 8:36am
LETS PLAY MW3 CO OP! 28. okt, 2012 @ 8:38am 
the kick starter aint picking up fast enough :(
sometingsomeonesomhow 28. okt, 2012 @ 5:49pm 
hi
spherron1 3. nov, 2012 @ 2:29pm 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Cyborgt:
Opprinnelig skrevet av GNUMisaka42:

The wording of the $30 tier seems pretty clear to me. You get a copy of Prologue on Steam as well as a DRM free version (in the above tier that it says you get everything from.) You also get a "VANGUARD GAME IDENTITY" (whatever that means), your name in the credits and "Open Door Development access to Prologue all the way to its completion." That part pretty clearly means you get alpha/beta access to the game though if it means anything more than that I couldn't tell you.

I dunno what you mean by "now it costs $100" since I only just noticed the kickstarter myself but that seems fair enough for what seems to amount to a collector's edition purchase of 3 games. Take it or leave it but it's pretty obvious what you'll get.

a while back, before steam and kickstarter involvement, the bundle cost a lot less
wobbler 4. nov, 2012 @ 3:36pm 
Ok, so $100? So what happens if I pay this, then not enough other people kick in and the amount isn't reached? I just lose my $100 right?
Erm, excuse me, but isn't this what publishers are for? I mean I see the point of avoiding them so you can avoid making more generic and tired games, but they are there for a reason.
I don't mind donating a little money, that's not a problem if I lose like $10 (or £10 seeing as I am in UK) if the game gets scrapped. But I am only prepared to kick in a serious amount of money for the game, not for a MAYBE. That's asking too much, no matter how good the game looks, sorry.
And why are you releasing what is essentially one game in 3 packs? So you can get 3 times more money, right? Well, that's just greedy in my opinion.
The game looks awesome, I will probably donate you a little cash (if I can donate such a small amount, I don't quite know how this works yet), but I am not preordering even ONE of these games until I KNOW I am going to get what I paid for
ⓟ Skyth 4. nov, 2012 @ 9:27pm 
Opprinnelig skrevet av w0bbl3r:
Ok, so $100? So what happens if I pay this, then not enough other people kick in and the amount isn't reached? I just lose my $100 right?
Erm, excuse me, but isn't this what publishers are for? I mean I see the point of avoiding them so you can avoid making more generic and tired games, but they are there for a reason.
I don't mind donating a little money, that's not a problem if I lose like $10 (or £10 seeing as I am in UK) if the game gets scrapped. But I am only prepared to kick in a serious amount of money for the game, not for a MAYBE. That's asking too much, no matter how good the game looks, sorry.
And why are you releasing what is essentially one game in 3 packs? So you can get 3 times more money, right? Well, that's just greedy in my opinion.
The game looks awesome, I will probably donate you a little cash (if I can donate such a small amount, I don't quite know how this works yet), but I am not preordering even ONE of these games until I KNOW I am going to get what I paid for

No, you don't give them any money until the amount is met, if not, you don't lose anything. You should look a bit deeper into kickstarter before rambling on.
wobbler 5. nov, 2012 @ 1:03am 
Oh right. Yes I should. I just read an article in pcgamer, and that implied very heavily that you just donate money.
If this is the fact, then that's pretty good.
The only problem left then is the fact that they are charging for one game 3 times
Thanks for correcting me, seems I was very mistaken about this.
El Crabo 5. nov, 2012 @ 12:13pm 
I think you chose too short time period for such a huge amount of needed money.
Templar Valor 7. nov, 2012 @ 1:42pm 
For the $1,000 pledge what "username" will they be using? or do they just ask you for that at a later date?
zmh gnucious~ 7. nov, 2012 @ 7:08pm 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Templar Trace:
For the $1,000 pledge what "username" will they be using? or do they just ask you for that at a later date?

They will contact you at a later date.
Sergeant Hank!!! {UHA} 29. nov, 2012 @ 12:52am 
you guys didn't get over $600 000,
so does this mean no game?
Viser 1-15 av 16 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50