This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Interstellar Marines
GLaDOS FTW Oct 16, 2012 @ 3:36am
How much will it cost?
because the game wont be f2p i´d like to know how much it will be
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Shirona Oct 16, 2012 @ 5:14am 
Well, you can pre-order the entire trilogy on their site for $30, which is half-off the predicted price for when it does release.
Shadow Gamer Oct 16, 2012 @ 10:39am 
im guessing 10$ to 15$
GLaDOS FTW Oct 16, 2012 @ 10:55am 
thanks to both of you i think im gonna go and buy a paysafe card to buy it when it´s published
Cyrus_Zei Oct 17, 2012 @ 12:20am 
10 to 15 $ ? are you kidding me ? This game is way much better than any fps game I have ever seen. Crysis and ♥♥♥♥ are just eye candy, but you guys have done this game so much better. I hope that you stay indie and that you will make sequals to this game like first you are on the moon and then you go to the aliens home base and such stuffs. Like halo. Man can't wait untill this game hits the steam!!!
Keavon Oct 18, 2012 @ 5:49pm 
Interstellar Marines: Prologue (the first game in the series) is going to cost $20 when it's released unless plans change, but you can pre-order it for $10 on the website right now (and get access to the multiplayer deathmatch part of the game in development right now. You can also order the first 2 games in the series for $20 ("Prologue" and "First Contact", which is half the expected cost of the first two. You can also pre-order the whole series ("Prologue" + the three other games in the trilligy: "First Contact", "Worlds Collide", and "Satellite of Saturn".)

Pre-ordering now helps support the development of the game so you can help them finish it faster. You also get the nice bonus of being able to play the multiplayer part of the game that's in development right now, get free access to wallpapers, videos, and the soundtrack right now.

Recap:
"Prologue" is $10 now and $20 when released
"Prologue" + "First Contact" is $20 now and $40 when released (total).
"Prologue" + "First Contact" + "Worlds Collide" + "Satellite of Saturn" is $30 now and probably $80 when released.

Each game is likely to be $20 when released.

I urge you to pre-order it now to help them finish the game faster, and get access right now to the part of the game in development. The earlier you buy the game, the more benifits you get!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) NoScopez Jun 1, 2013 @ 5:19pm 
How about $30?
Keavon Jun 2, 2013 @ 12:06am 
For the Steam release the series is planned to be initially $15 to start, but will raise in price as Prologue gets closer to completion and continue rising in price as the rest of the games are included. People who buy early get the whole series at the price they bought it at, but latecomers will end up paying more.
`VINC3.EN- Jul 8, 2013 @ 9:37pm 
Cheap, hopefully
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50