This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Interstellar Marines
galveomer Sep 19, 2012 @ 7:17am
ASA
its sooo good
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
BOT Alton Sep 20, 2012 @ 8:49am 
this game should have like body physics so instead of being able to pass through bodys and such ahve them act as solid object so if a corpse flys at you it will knock you down and then you have to get it off your self or a team mate helps you out. would be nice to see something like this in a game as i ahvent seen it before.

also they should have it so you can pick up objects and make semi defences or block off door ways to stop enemys from following or even make a wall of dead things you have killed :P.
NEKTAR11 Sep 20, 2012 @ 3:14pm 
interesting suggestions. I'd leave off using dead things as blockades though. haha.
darkmachine9886 Sep 20, 2012 @ 8:25pm 
+1 rawrrraboarluke. I think thats a great concept, and I haven't seen it used before in a game.
InfestdSeuss Sep 20, 2012 @ 11:12pm 
I as well agree manly because it will be intersting to see your friend get tackled by a dead land shark and/or have an explotion knock/stumble and with debris if you hits your if it is big enough have it knock your but the smaller it will only sumble you.
thedoommarine Sep 21, 2012 @ 4:24pm 
Needs power armor too. I want to go around punching sharks to death with my hands.
Equalibrium Sep 22, 2012 @ 12:10am 
I am completely in love with the voip in this game, so much loving work and care has obviously been invested already! I can't wait to see the final product.
Rush Me Please Sep 22, 2012 @ 2:39am 
Please, also look into DEUS EX and COD MODERN WARFARE 3. The password locks, the hacking of control panels, taking control of robots and turrets is one awesome aspect of COOP action. For example in Modern Warfare 3, in the COOP missions you have one player taking control of a turret system and shooting enemies while the other player is on foot. In latest DLC from Modern Warfare 3 you have a mission where one player takes control of a flying drone while the other one is planting charges on a ship. We love that kind of action.
Apollo Creed Sep 22, 2012 @ 8:01am 
2 words people: LAND SHARKS! But yeah +1 to rawrraboarluke
Howl Huxley Sep 22, 2012 @ 11:22pm 
Rawwraboarluke and infestedSuess, I totally agree! Oh, and thedoommarine's idea of punching a landshark to death?... HELLS YES!!! xD
Delta-Bravo Sep 23, 2012 @ 8:55pm 
Interstellar Marines? How is this not derivitive? You might as well name it "Another space marine game"
You should seriously consider changing the name to something more original. the brief video I watched and screenshots I saw, made it look like another FPS/horror in space, ala Dead Space. Decent, it has potential, but it will bomb like chernobyl with the name it has now.
gunner '//°"" Sep 24, 2012 @ 2:20am 
i think somebody likes mw3 a bit too much lol, while the cod games are gr8 i dint think we really need any more copy cat games out! but i would give this one a go!!
Originally posted by Rush Me Please:
Please, also look into DEUS EX and COD MODERN WARFARE 3. The password locks, the hacking of control panels, taking control of robots and turrets is one awesome aspect of COOP action. For example in Modern Warfare 3, in the COOP missions you have one player taking control of a turret system and shooting enemies while the other player is on foot. In latest DLC from Modern Warfare 3 you have a mission where one player takes control of a flying drone while the other one is planting charges on a ship. We love that kind of action.
Keavon Sep 24, 2012 @ 3:02pm 
The goal is to AVOID being anything like CoD. Currently Deadlock is a little bit too much like CoD due to lack of development funds. When they get more money, they will steer the game away from being a "run 'n gun" game like CoD.
TaylorMoe Sep 25, 2012 @ 5:05pm 
Originally posted by Keavon:
The goal is to AVOID being anything like CoD. Currently Deadlock is a little bit too much like CoD due to lack of development funds. When they get more money, they will steer the game away from being a "run 'n gun" game like CoD.

This. Though the idea of having a character giving support through a different class/leveling up-skill set (like what the previous comments mentioned about having someone give mechanical support to a player on foot) is not a bad one. The developers have said that there will be RPG elements similar to this. We'll have to wait and see, hopefully the upcoming KICKSTARTER project will help us get to First Contact.
Last edited by TaylorMoe; Sep 25, 2012 @ 5:05pm
CuchaMucha Sep 25, 2012 @ 9:06pm 
I think that everyone is on the right track here. I do think that the weapons should be completely different than any other games because it is a space game, it should have a spacy theme to it with the weapons. something electronical, rail guns, electrical bullets, cameras for the sights that can be IR or night vision. something along those lines. guns are too similar now adays. someone needs to take it to the next level.
CuchaMucha Sep 25, 2012 @ 9:09pm 
I recently drew up a gun that was a bull pup design but was a rail gun. the sight was a camera and there were buttons on the side that could change the view points, zoom, IR, night vision, thermal, electrical pulse so you can see through walls but you have to be looking through the sight or "camera" to see it that way.
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50