This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Interstellar Marines
NearlyDedicated Apr 4, 2013 @ 2:20pm
Hard Copy?
Hey, I have a quick question for the devs. I have a Steam account, but don't want to put my credit card number into Steam. Will a hard copy eventually be released in stores so I can buy a hard copy of Interstellar Marines, thus avoiding putting my credit card number into Steam? Best of luck with the game!

-Nearly D.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Keavon Apr 7, 2013 @ 3:24pm 
It's unlikely, and will be at least 3 years from now if it does happen. Why don't you want to put your credit card into Steam? Using a credit card at a store is just like putting it into Steam.
NearlyDedicated Apr 8, 2013 @ 1:08pm 
My entire life savings is attached to that ONE credit card. I'd prefer not to put it online.
Mike1518™ Apr 8, 2013 @ 1:41pm 
you can do what you want with your card, but I personly think you can trust valve with it, knowing thousands of people do it.
Last edited by Mike1518™; Apr 8, 2013 @ 1:46pm
Keavon Apr 8, 2013 @ 2:41pm 
As long as you use a clean computer without any spyware or keyloggers, you are plenty safe trusting Valve with your credit card details, as millions of others do. If you don't have a secure computer, you can stop by a GameStop or Best Buy to pick up a Steam card with a code to redeem on your Steam account.

Interstellar Marines: Prologue will be on Steam by the end of this month or early next month, so you can pick up an Early Access pass then. We hope this works out for you!
NearlyDedicated Apr 8, 2013 @ 3:13pm 
THANKS GUYS! You've been an enourmous help, thanks for the quick replies!
Mike1518™ Apr 8, 2013 @ 7:35pm 
NP
Keavon Apr 9, 2013 @ 3:08pm 
No problem. Hope it works out for you!
Death2Videodrome Apr 16, 2013 @ 11:18pm 
you dont need a credit card to use online to buy Steam Games...
you can now buy Steam Gift Cards that have a key on the back that you redeem on Steam...
you can purchase these at, Target, Safeway (im guessing), Gamestop stores...
i know for sure that you can purchase them at Target or Gamestop stores...
im sure there are other places that you can purchase these cards at...
they have a cash amount that they are worth & you use your card or cash at the store, then redeem the key on Steam & it puts money in your Steam account...
kind of like how they do it with PS3, Wii, & Xbox 360...
Keavon Apr 19, 2013 @ 7:56pm 
GameStop and Best Buy have Steam cards, and the game will be available on Steam early next month.
Sir Gus Apr 29, 2013 @ 7:47am 
Use paysafecard
brejza26 Jul 12, 2013 @ 1:32pm 
OK let me first say that i am not a developer or anything. Probally if u manage to get a sort of petition from a large amount of people they will do it. Though reminding u that making alot of copies to disks will cost allot.
ᶠᶸᶜᵏ ᵧₒᵤ ♂ Jul 12, 2013 @ 5:57pm 
^)
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50