This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

SuperPower 2
Celtic-Soul Nov 7, 2012 @ 7:46am
Superpower 3 ?
I think superpower 2 was my favourite game from 2004 to 2007.

Lots of data, simple but complete interface, multiplayer games.

Simply the best geopolitical simulator. I would still play it if stupid security restrictions on my cd-rom were not blocking me on w7.

And so i wonder... Whhyyy is there no super power 3 ?
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
< >
tuub Nov 9, 2012 @ 5:57am 
don't know, i guess that SP 2 didn't sell good... maybe someone should promote a game or a simular game to SP3 at gamemanufacturers in the hope that one of them would like to make one.... today it could be way better than SP2, wich means that it would sell good.... but probably it won't work:(
MegalomaniacNG  [developer] Nov 10, 2012 @ 7:16am 
We are very interested in doing a Superpower 3 however first we want Superpower 2 on Steam so it makes business wise sense.
Celtic-Soul Nov 11, 2012 @ 4:51am 
Hi Nordic ! glad to hear about sp3.
If you need someone to make coffee or stuffs, i'm there :D
tuub Nov 11, 2012 @ 9:49am 
Great, I would love to see a SP3 ^^ lets hope it will come:D
Combine Dec 1, 2012 @ 10:28am 
Oh wow. SP3 would be a dream come true.
MadHaTr Dec 5, 2012 @ 8:38am 
NordicGames? Where is GolemLabs? They made the game did you buy it or something or are you the new distributer? I really liked this game and have been waiting for SP3 for a long time.
TARDIS Dec 5, 2012 @ 8:41am 
Of course I will be very happy with Superpower 3, but what I really need is up-to-date Superpower 2 patch... I mean, still 2001? Really?
Last edited by TARDIS; Dec 5, 2012 @ 8:04pm
Skjold Dec 11, 2012 @ 8:30am 
I would love SuperPower 3 and play it to death! Make this a reality please.
OldScout Dec 14, 2012 @ 9:58am 
I agree best geo-political sim out there, I've bought this game twice and would by it a third time on Steam. The unofficial patches abd scebarios are great too, and it still has an active community. Hope this get greenlit, and SP3 gets made.
Smack Jack The Cracker Man Jan 7, 2013 @ 6:04am 
I'd love a feature to make a custom country ingame.
OceanicEstate Jan 7, 2013 @ 2:08pm 
Hey, you can play SP2 on Windows 7 by using a nocd exe version
OceanicEstate Jan 7, 2013 @ 2:09pm 
Steam should get rid of the starforce crap that comes with it, which doesnt work on windows 7
Craig Jan 18, 2013 @ 6:53am 
Yes superpower 3 would be great its a shame that GolemLabs have let it drift away i myself have played global power & super power 2 which are both great games but the editor in super power 2 is very hard to get to grips with were has global power has a far better editor and also global power has got a better battle map to command you units on which didn't have the greatest graphics but did the job the best thing i liked in super power 2 was that you could move your units anywhere were has global power was limited to only move your units to cities sorry about the long comment but all in all if it come back I reckon they take stuff from both games and create super power 3 thanks for reading
BlackDesertStudios Mar 14, 2013 @ 11:38pm 
This would be a cool feature. If I'm Russia and I invade and annex Kazakhstan, there should be an option to liberate the annexed country. You should also put that if the regions/states are too unhappy and your approval and stability is low, they have the option to declare independence and fight the mother country. You should also be available to do stuff like increase funding to major cities and your towns. When a nuclear war kicks off, radiation affects nearby production in neighboring countries and slowly kills millions over time. You should also have the option to increase a resource by the same options as in SuperPower 2 (1% 2% 5% 10% 25%) but also have a bar where you enter the amount you want, saying if I go to the Cereals bar and my spending cieling is $85 billion, I can enter that amount there and it funds $85 billion to the resource. You should also have the option to increase the cieling on your budget sliders.
Falconet PT Mar 15, 2013 @ 5:41am 
Yeah but before you release Superpower maybe create a patch to fix all the bugs that still exist?
Last edited by Falconet PT; Mar 15, 2013 @ 5:41am
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50