This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

SuperPower 2
Bandz May 30, 2013 @ 9:59pm
Golem Labs & Nordic Games
Greetings Nordic Labs and Friends,

Superpower 3 is " supposly under development at Golem labs; I was wondering if Nordic Games and Golem Labs are working together on this project? Also wondering if, Nordic Labs and Golem Labs own Superpower 2 or just Nordic Games? And... Will Nordic Games restore Superpower 2 multi player servers? Id say, for an every long time, we've had various communities from Europe, America and Asia playing out game. We even have a large community of veteran players, such as me, who play Superpower 2 on a regular basis.

Restored Servers would be awesome and watch as the SP2 community begins to flourish.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Celtic-Soul Jun 12, 2013 @ 3:23pm 
+ 100 000 great game, many gamers still play it a lot. I remember there use to be lots of good communities worldwide (i used to play a lot with brazilians and ukrainians for example).
It would be great to have MP back.. I believe the only way it's still possible is in LAN. Still cool though.
Prime Min. Kanbaru Suruga Jun 24, 2013 @ 3:25am 
I believe Golem shut down. Last I heard, someone said that they shut down. Nordic will do amazing. I know that. But Gamespy had been running a lot of games. I have to use Tunngle to play Flight Simulator X because FSX was run by GameSpy.
Nolo Jul 9, 2013 @ 5:55pm 
well im more then willing to run hamachi and play some "lan" if any body wants to
Celtic-Soul Jul 22, 2013 @ 1:17pm 
I'd be in for an halachi game,

but the only way i could play despite the obsolete drm is using a ♥♥♥♥*y crack.
So I think there should be crashs playing with different versions.

How did you guys managed to play the game ? Did the security check worked for you or how did you fixed it ?
MegalomaniacNG  [developer] Oct 19, 2013 @ 3:25am 
If we manage to get approved here we will definately restore multiplayer functionality.
We are also in close contact with GolemLabs about this and something else...
IgnisAlpha Oct 21, 2013 @ 8:51am 
You have no idea how excited I am about this. I know quite a few people who would love to see SP2 polished and a 3rd installment!

Let's make this happen people!
Bandz Mar 27 @ 4:23pm 
Looking back on this comment, we did a good job :D
GreatZeroTaste Mar 27 @ 4:27pm 
Indeed :D
GreatZeroTaste Mar 27 @ 4:30pm 
And there is SP3 under development - apprently.

See here : http://www.golemlabs.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=46364
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50