This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

SuperPower 2
olgapåøya Jan 25 @ 1:52am
What improvements do you want for SP2?
In this thread I just want to know what all of you guys want to see fixed/improved in SP2 when/if it releases on steam.

In my opinion: I would like to see the ability to release countries, and for countries to rebel. I also think it needs some fixing in the languages, like Norway has only one official language, called Nilotic in the game, which is completely wrong. Norway has 2 official languages and 4 recognised languages. This goes for many, many more countries.

I would also like to see the ability to be a "host" of a treaty, so you can kick/add people to the treaty after it has been made. It would also bee cool to create your own political parties.

Now, one of the most important things, a much, much better editor. Mods always adds alot more replay value, I can't think of how long I've played games like EU3/4 and MH2 because of mods, once the main game became boring, I installed a mod and bam, it was like a whole new game. I would absolutely LOVE to see an editor ALA making history 2. Super easy to use, you just select the country, go to the map and click on all the provinces you want to add to the country. You just enter a coutnry nameo n a list and bam it's there, go in a flags directory and bam, change the flag.
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
< >
Kilimci Jan 30 @ 11:04am 
In turkey people only speaks turkish but in game, in turkey people speak %25 turkish. And i think all countries have at least %1-%2 ateist people. This should be fixed.
NoNever Feb 20 @ 6:27pm 
Yeah and Cyprus is like a our ally in the game but in real, they are hating us.
olgapåøya Feb 20 @ 10:40pm 
I also don't like that some provinces are too big and some are too small. Serbia and many provinces in China are waayy too big.
Metalsie Feb 21 @ 12:03am 
Autarky, and Country Data Should seriously be fixed. Navy superiority should be required before invading with land troops. GTM should be removed or fixed.
sovietdog2009 Feb 21 @ 11:10am 
i what U.S.S.R
Banana-Deadpool Feb 23 @ 8:59am 
Personally I could do with more options and actions for sleeper cells. but that's something for an expansion or SP3.
Dragonern3 Feb 24 @ 12:10pm 
1: you cant change regions for that's the realistic regions.. like the US states
2: Who the hell care about 1 or 2% atheirsts in Turkey!!???! We need to change the big thing, not the small thing no one cares about.
3: I love the idea about changing flags. Also change country name.
4: Fix the religion and language bug.. So you can actually get 100% of 1 languge or religion.
5: Fix the immigration/emigration bug for Emigration is always so high and immigration so low.

Last edited by Dragonern3; Feb 24 @ 12:10pm
Kilimci Feb 24 @ 2:51pm 
you are looking at other side. and i believe small things can annoying sometime. this is not about Turkey. you cant change religions in country if there is only one religion. im saying that. and i have to say your requests are sucks.
Originally posted by Dragonern3:
1: you cant change regions for that's the realistic regions.. like the US states
2: Who the hell care about 1 or 2% atheirsts in Turkey!!???! We need to change the big thing, not the small thing no one cares about.
3: I love the idea about changing flags. Also change country name.
4: Fix the religion and language bug.. So you can actually get 100% of 1 languge or religion.
5: Fix the immigration/emigration bug for Emigration is always so high and immigration so low.
Pvt. C. Smith [3/5] Feb 25 @ 11:36pm 
I usually take over turkey always and make them speak english correctly.
Pvt. C. Smith [3/5] Feb 25 @ 11:37pm 
Oh make sure all countries are in like every small country!
Smack Jack The Cracker Man Feb 26 @ 5:00am 
Being able to rename your country or even creating custom countries much easier is one of my top suggestions. Possibly a menu where you can pick a flag/name for the custom country you want to create and the regions you want to begin with? Of course patching bugs and updating country information is very important also.
A goat Feb 26 @ 4:18pm 
I'd like warfare to have some strategy and be less "slam 10000 tanks into 10000 tanks and see who wins", and I would also like to see popularity and stability affect the game much more, perhaps resulting in riots or civil wars like in Multimod.
Mao Feb 28 @ 10:07am 
I hope the political relation changes between nations are met... for example, puppet nations should be friendly towards their masters. Allies of nations at war should give negative relation to opposites (for example: Turkey vs Syria..... USA and NATO nations should be hating Syria, whereas Iran, China, Russia and Pakistan should gain negative relation with turkey + nato.)

Or in another example, UAE has trade relations (free market) with the USA and China puts an economic embargo on the UAE, this should give negative relations on the USA (and obviously alot of negatives on UAE).... but on the same part increase relations drastically with enemies of USA and UAE.
BlackDesertStudios Feb 28 @ 9:35pm 
Maybe this could be in SP3, but maybe a minimum wage editor or more resources in the resource tab?
binkey220 Mar 1 @ 3:26pm 
The multiplayer service should be restored! And they should be more creator-of-game mods to keep our intrest for as long a possible.
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50