Questo gioco è ora disponibile su Steam!

Grazie per averci aiutato a selezionare questo gioco per la distribuzione tramite Steam. Ulteriori informazioni, incluso un collegamento alla pagina del Negozio di Steam, sono disponibili in basso.

Tales of Maj'Eyal
(=SGS=) Sir Mongoose III, Esq. 9 gen 2013, ore 18:12
Donations available through Steam?
DarkGod, love your game. Waiting for funds to transfer to put forward a well deserved and earned donation ;)

However, I do have a question. Would people be able to donate through Steam? I have a few friends who love ToME, but they're not fans of PayPal. If there were to be an option to donate through Steam, or possibly 'buy' a donation with Steam it'd probably result in a higher turnover of donations. Just putting it forward. Thanks again for a wonderful game!
Visualizzazione di 1-3 commenti su 3
< >
Rosetta Stoned 18 gen 2013, ore 13:55 
There's a "safe" way with Paypal, create an account, but only for attaching a pre-paid card (read Paypal's FAQ) to it for the donation. After that you can either ignore that account or delete it after your donator status has been updated by the server.
(=SGS=) Sir Mongoose III, Esq. 20 gen 2013, ore 17:53 
I feel real uneasy reading that... Why should I trust something from a Keter class, hmm?
Thanks though, I'll be sure to try that approach with some of my friends, hopefully that will make them budge. I've used PayPal several times, and trust it as much as Steam, but you know how some people are about changes.
Stome 25 mar 2013, ore 0:43 
Seems to me the only way Steam as it is could handle "donations" is if they made the donate features into a DLC pack. The problem with that is setting a price for it as atm its however much you would like to give.

But yeah other then that Steam has no set-up for giving a custom amount as far as I can tell.
Visualizzazione di 1-3 commenti su 3
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50