This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

astrea_anerada Oct 23, 2013 @ 3:15am
A thought/idea for the blind zombie of Rebirth or any other type of zombies/enemies
@Rico, I can't wait for the game to go live on Steam ^_^

Now, let me tell my thought/idea for the blind zombie of Rebirth (after getting it is name of course ^_^) or any other type of zombies or enemies, as the game will have a multi-player and co-op, if you add in-game voice over for players to communicate with each other will it be possible to make the blind zombie and/or any other zombie/enemy be attracted by the players speach?

That will be a little scary when players are in areas with close by zombies/enemies ^_^

Or is it too complicated for our today's computer game engine technology?
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
FalloutDud3 Oct 27, 2013 @ 9:14am 
I think this "Player Communication" would be a great Idea for the Zombies/Zed to be attracted to your speech, but if too advanced just have speech, Not a Global Speech [Cause people would Spam] but a Close-By speech and maybe different setting like Yell, Conversation, Whisper and maybe Scream. Scream would be Emergency like a Zed is like trying to eat your face, and you teamed up with this guy but aren't skyping, and maybe you split up to search the building SCREAMMMMMm and he might come running and save yo ♥♥♥♥. Or maybe you'r alone and same prob SCREAMMMMM another person might be around and if he is friendly he might save you... or shoot you... or beat you with a stick...
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 15 30 50