Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Tactile
MrFasolo97 Jun 22, 2013 @ 7:11am
I'd like this features, if you want...
Small multiplayer with two team like 4 vs 4 that need to destroy enemy team system to win and co-op missions to play with friends like 3 vs singleplayer campaign or separated missions.
Another idea for "small multiplayer" is to find a file like "capture the flag" and when it was picked from one team another file is generated for enemy team and only last "captured file" is the valid flag. The file don't generate in the team's computer or server.
i've imagined "Captuure The File" with the possibility for team who have the flag to capture all generated file for make capturing of the file for the enemy team too difficult but in the same way that the opponent can capture the file.
With the limit of the match time of 10-15/20 mins settable by who make the lobby of the match.
I thought the limit of 4 for team but possible team smaller than 4 like 2vs2 or 1vs2.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
MrFasolo97 Jun 22, 2013 @ 7:14am 
first game with a bit of server to hack and to delete own log and then search for the log of enemy.
MrFasolo97 Jun 22, 2013 @ 9:37am 
Maybe first game with 1 ip at start and every hacked server give to players another ip to go ahead like a chain of server and finals ip of the chain is the enemy players else at final aren't players ip then the team is obliged to search in the log into every server to discover enemy pc.

Second game (CTF) the team start with a few of ip and the 1/6 of the servers talk where is the file and 2/6 talk which are the servers that talk where is the file or another server like last 2/6 example like a chain. 1/6 + 2/6 for a total of 3/6-1/2 of useful servers and 1/2-3/6 useless servers.
Last edited by MrFasolo97; Jun 22, 2013 @ 9:57am
qberty  [developer] Jun 28, 2013 @ 9:51pm 
So far i've settled on a multiplayer where it's simply about ranking. Anyone can attack anyone, but are limited to people with the same ranking as them.

Though these ideas are perfect for different types of multiplayer and i'll definitely look into getting some of these implemented. Thanks!
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50