This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils
Roufas Aug 28, 2013 @ 12:48pm
Finally Greenlit!
In the end this game has got his deserver place on Steam. Happy for you guys!
Last edited by Roufas; Aug 28, 2013 @ 12:48pm
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
[RA] GCubed64  [developer] Aug 28, 2013 @ 2:35pm 
Thank you! If it wasn’t for you guys we might have never gotten to this point!
FoxgirlAreCute Aug 28, 2013 @ 5:32pm 
just keep rockin u guys :3
Narayan Aug 29, 2013 @ 7:03am 
It's about time! Congrats, your releases are always polished, you deserve it <3
Laharl Aug 29, 2013 @ 9:40am 
Great wait for so long :3
kevin mccallister Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:28am 
How long does it take for a game to go from greenlit to appearing in the store?
Sara  [developer] Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:41am 
Originally posted by kevin mccallister:
It depends on the title. In our case we are working on things to prepare it for Steam properly before release, rather than just rush it out the door. You'll know when we know, more or less, though.
kevin mccallister Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:54am 
Originally posted by Sara:
It depends on the title. In our case we are working on things to prepare it for Steam properly before release, rather than just rush it out the door. You'll know when we know, more or less, though.
Okay, thanks. I look forward to playing it.
Pragmatik Aug 29, 2013 @ 2:27pm 
Basically making it so instead of asking everytime you open the game which language to play it as it will choose the language based on steam settings? That's one example I can think of.
Sara  [developer] Aug 29, 2013 @ 2:58pm 
That's one of the lesser examples. There's also Steamworks features such as achievements, leaderboards, and Cloud support. Bugfixes also happen at a time like this. I'm not about to rush things. I want the release to be as good as it can be. I'm sure the others at RA agree.
ZanbonSenketsu Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:29pm 
That's one of the lesser examples. There's also Steamworks features such as achievements, leaderboards, and Cloud support. Bugfixes also happen at a time like this. I'm not about to rush things. I want the release to be as good as it can be. I'm sure the others at RA agree.

Really looking forward to this. Please take your time, you're getting a day 1 buy from me.
Pragmatik Aug 30, 2013 @ 4:42am 
Haha so any chance to see the slight graphic "glitch" corrected when using non-HD mode with old graphics on the game's start screen? Or is it truly impossible to correct?;_;
Sara  [developer] Aug 30, 2013 @ 4:46am 
Originally posted by Benomono:
Haha so any chance to see the slight graphic "glitch" corrected when using non-HD mode with old graphics on the game's start screen? Or is it truly impossible to correct?;_;
Don't worry. I'll be doing my best.
Jinx Aug 30, 2013 @ 9:00am 
I bought this on your website a while back. Any chance of early adopters getting emailed Steam keys?

*edit* Wait it must have been in some indie bundle. Gah and I can't remember which.
Last edited by Jinx; Aug 30, 2013 @ 9:02am
Moura_lord Aug 30, 2013 @ 9:11am 
Originally posted by Jinx:
*edit* Wait it must have been in some indie bundle. Gah and I can't remember which.

Indie Royale - Back to School.
Jinx Aug 30, 2013 @ 10:23am 
Thanks, I'll keep an eye out, hopefully they'll give us a key, too.
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50