This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils
GigaDan Apr 3, 2013 @ 3:54am
GigaBoots Review
We did a review. It's weird. Positive and weird. Like this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Jn6rOXmGw
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Miraglyth Apr 3, 2013 @ 1:51pm 
Great review. Decent coverage of some aspects and advantages of the game that aren't covered by its own trailer. This wouldn't be out of place as a video on the Greenlight page itself - some Greenlit games have even had third-party reviews in their galleries, so have you considered contacting Rockin' Android to see if they'd be interested in adding it?
GigaDan Apr 3, 2013 @ 6:24pm 
Originally posted by Miraglyth:
so have you considered contacting Rockin' Android to see if they'd be interested in adding it?
I've talked with them about helping us share the review but I didn't realize that people posted 3rd Party reviews on Greenlight. That's pretty smart, actually! Thanks for the idea. I tweeted an image of your comment to them.
Miraglyth Apr 4, 2013 @ 8:15am 
Originally posted by GigaDan:
I tweeted an image of your comment to them.
Ah, perhaps that's why they tweeted your review directly. Not quite what we were going for but I guess it might help a little.
Ilfi Apr 7, 2013 @ 5:35am 
The review's sense of humor lines up well with the game's. Also, touching on the game's jump mechanics is a /big/ plus for the review; learning the nuances in jumping and turning around can become a hurdle in the game, yet it's never explicitly explained.

Thanks much for the vid.
Hira Seraphim Apr 10, 2013 @ 10:46am 
Well, your vid definitely got me hoping it'll be available on Steam at some point.
ReReRe Apr 18, 2013 @ 9:23am 
タイトルなんでbunny mast die なの?
バニーさんのときの最後のお前がチェルシーさんかよってのがねえじゃねえか
原作のままのほうがよかった
何このクソみたいなLifeとtimeの表示
アイテム欄変わって違和感しかねえよ
アニメを実写映画化されたものを見てる気分だわ
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50