This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils
GigaDan Apr 3, 2013 @ 3:54am
GigaBoots Review
We did a review. It's weird. Positive and weird. Like this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Jn6rOXmGw
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Miraglyth Apr 3, 2013 @ 1:51pm 
Great review. Decent coverage of some aspects and advantages of the game that aren't covered by its own trailer. This wouldn't be out of place as a video on the Greenlight page itself - some Greenlit games have even had third-party reviews in their galleries, so have you considered contacting Rockin' Android to see if they'd be interested in adding it?
GigaDan Apr 3, 2013 @ 6:24pm 
Originally posted by Miraglyth:
so have you considered contacting Rockin' Android to see if they'd be interested in adding it?
I've talked with them about helping us share the review but I didn't realize that people posted 3rd Party reviews on Greenlight. That's pretty smart, actually! Thanks for the idea. I tweeted an image of your comment to them.
Miraglyth Apr 4, 2013 @ 8:15am 
Originally posted by GigaDan:
I tweeted an image of your comment to them.
Ah, perhaps that's why they tweeted your review directly. Not quite what we were going for but I guess it might help a little.
FenixStryk Apr 7, 2013 @ 5:35am 
The review's sense of humor lines up well with the game's. Also, touching on the game's jump mechanics is a /big/ plus for the review; learning the nuances in jumping and turning around can become a hurdle in the game, yet it's never explicitly explained.

Thanks much for the vid.
Hira Seraphim Apr 10, 2013 @ 10:46am 
Well, your vid definitely got me hoping it'll be available on Steam at some point.
ornitier Apr 18, 2013 @ 9:23am 
タイトルなんでbunny mast die なの?
バニーさんのときの最後のお前がチェルシーさんかよってのがねえじゃねえか
原作のままのほうがよかった
何このクソみたいなLifeとtimeの表示
アイテム欄変わって違和感しかねえよ
アニメを実写映画化されたものを見てる気分だわ
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50