This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Demon Core
aekson Jan 9 @ 8:23am
Demon Core
Hello all! The name is Anssi and I've been a part of the Demon Core team for a short while now, so you'll be seeing a lot of me around here! :) To start off, I thought I'd put together a thread with links to other sources and places where you can find information about the game!

Useful links

You can find the most frequent updates via these sites. I'll start updating the conversations here as well with the most intresting stories!

Once we get further along the development process, I'll start adding more stuff about the game, how it plays, etc. Keep yourself posted for future update!

-Anssi
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
aekson Jan 9 @ 8:30am 
And while you're at it, be sure to check out Indiegogo campaign! We're just a few days in and the contributions are already coming in; act fast to secure your early bird offers and be sure to contribute and spread the word; should we pull this through, Demon Core will be what everyone expects, and more!
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50