This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Stardew Valley
BananasAreFruitNotFood Jul 3, 2013 @ 6:31pm
Summer sale?
Anyone else have a feeling this might come out during the summer sale? I think it's about a 50/50 chance.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Benguin Jul 3, 2013 @ 6:53pm 
I don't think that would happen. I think there would be more 'warning' than that. Also, if you thought that the game would be /on sale/ when it came out, I really doubt that. If he released the game and immediately put it on sale he'd lose a lot of potential profit.
BananasAreFruitNotFood Jul 3, 2013 @ 7:07pm 
I didn't say it would be on sale, I just figured it would be a good time for business, on sale or otherwise.
Sgt. Killdrax Jul 8, 2013 @ 8:53pm 
It'd be a great time to sell it, but I truly think it won't happen.
Moon Punisher Jul 9, 2013 @ 4:27pm 
I honestly dont care if it will be on sale or not , maybe who knows 10%.

All i want is to play it soon!!!!
Last edited by Moon Punisher; Jul 9, 2013 @ 4:27pm
Terrax Jul 9, 2013 @ 5:28pm 
Don't care buying it as soon as I see it avaible even if it is worth one million dollars LOL!
sh4go Jul 11, 2013 @ 9:28pm 
lol of course it is a 50/50 chance. Either it comes out on summer sale or it doesn't. On a serious note though, I don't think it would be a smart move to release it during summer sale. Probably a month after, when everybody is tired of the games they got on the sale.
o.o Jul 13, 2013 @ 8:14pm 
Doesn't matter to me. I just want it to release already
Siloxis Jul 15, 2013 @ 7:10am 
I don't think the Steam Summer Sale has any effect to the release of the game.
ConcernedApe will take the time he thinks he need to get the best result. And I guess it will not during the Summer Sale.
Sgt. Killdrax Jul 15, 2013 @ 7:12am 
Originally posted by Siloxis:
I don't think the Steam Summer Sale has any effect to the release of the game.
ConcernedApe will take the time he thinks he need to get the best result. And I guess it will not during the Summer Sale.
That's my guess too, but this time of his is taking too long.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50