This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Stardew Valley
Summer sale?
Anyone else have a feeling this might come out during the summer sale? I think it's about a 50/50 chance.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Benguin Jul 3, 2013 @ 6:53pm 
I don't think that would happen. I think there would be more 'warning' than that. Also, if you thought that the game would be /on sale/ when it came out, I really doubt that. If he released the game and immediately put it on sale he'd lose a lot of potential profit.
I didn't say it would be on sale, I just figured it would be a good time for business, on sale or otherwise.
Sgt. Killdrax Jul 8, 2013 @ 8:53pm 
It'd be a great time to sell it, but I truly think it won't happen.
Moon Punisher Jul 9, 2013 @ 4:27pm 
I honestly dont care if it will be on sale or not , maybe who knows 10%.

All i want is to play it soon!!!!
Last edited by Moon Punisher; Jul 9, 2013 @ 4:27pm
Terrax Jul 9, 2013 @ 5:28pm 
Don't care buying it as soon as I see it avaible even if it is worth one million dollars LOL!
sh4go Jul 11, 2013 @ 9:28pm 
lol of course it is a 50/50 chance. Either it comes out on summer sale or it doesn't. On a serious note though, I don't think it would be a smart move to release it during summer sale. Probably a month after, when everybody is tired of the games they got on the sale.
o.o Jul 13, 2013 @ 8:14pm 
Doesn't matter to me. I just want it to release already
Siloxis Jul 15, 2013 @ 7:10am 
I don't think the Steam Summer Sale has any effect to the release of the game.
ConcernedApe will take the time he thinks he need to get the best result. And I guess it will not during the Summer Sale.
Sgt. Killdrax Jul 15, 2013 @ 7:12am 
Originally posted by Siloxis:
I don't think the Steam Summer Sale has any effect to the release of the game.
ConcernedApe will take the time he thinks he need to get the best result. And I guess it will not during the Summer Sale.
That's my guess too, but this time of his is taking too long.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50