Сообщество дало этой игре зеленый свет!

Сообщество выразило свой интерес к этой игре. Valve связалась с ее разработчиком и начала подготовку к ее выходу в Steam.

Stardew Valley
Szadek 2 июл, 2013 @ 9:33
Is this a single- or multiplayer game for you?
Inspired by the topic where somebody is looking for people to play the game with, this question crossed my mind. In no way I want other people to tell how to play a game, I am simply curious.

For me Stardew Valley will be a relaxing singleplayer experience, mostly. A nice relaxing game for calling it a day. Later on I will try out the multiplayer component.
Показано 115 из 15 комментариев
< >
Benguin 2 июл, 2013 @ 10:25 
Casual Multiplayer for me, I think.
YoukaiZone 3 июл, 2013 @ 1:05 
I'll probably be playing it at night, so most likely solo for me.
Masters of the Universal Remote 3 июл, 2013 @ 6:31 
I dont like people touching my stuff. Gonna go solo.
kyle 3 июл, 2013 @ 10:07 
both solo at first then play with some buddys
Hinsonator 3 июл, 2013 @ 14:33 
same but i think i will mostly be playing solo
[Ph]Huro 4 июл, 2013 @ 20:51 
solo mostly, my friends dont like much this stile of game...
Moon Punisher 8 июл, 2013 @ 0:14 
i think no friend of mine would ever get this game , so i will be playing alone.
adeemin 8 июл, 2013 @ 4:32 
Likely solo for me. While having many friends into this venue is great but there ain't enough time in the world to play every game out there. Unfortunaley since this is so close to harvest moon not sure who will get into this type of game much. With this as one of the few ones to come out on PC vs Nintendo's DS I'm sure it'll be a hit at least for the first year like most.
Paddy 9 июл, 2013 @ 1:42 
I think this game is meant to be played as a Group. Why? Becouse the community that plays this kind of games seems to be nice and friendly... not like some other community´s where people flame and complain all the time. I think everbody can manage to find a Group or at least 1 Player that shares the Timezone and the Time he spends on that game. Im looking forward to try multiplayer from the start of the Game. Its a nice feeling to share what you´ve just learned with other and help out each other while progress ingame. Instead of 1 Vetran leading the new Players.
christian 13 июл, 2013 @ 12:57 
It's like harvest moon, but with multiplayer support.
I will play it as a multiplayer game.
Clubanimon 15 июл, 2013 @ 0:07 
I'd love to play with a few friends, even just one other person be fantastic.
Szadek 15 июл, 2013 @ 1:09 
Thinking about it, it could be really nice to relax a friend playing the game while talking via Skype etc.
Siloxis 15 июл, 2013 @ 7:07 
Multiplayer, but just with 2 Players (my Wife and me)
NoxiousRaven 19 авг, 2013 @ 13:46 
I always wanted to play online, but it will depend on how well the game handles it.
lilacattack 28 авг, 2013 @ 11:47 
I will play it mostly single player, but I do want to see what the multiplayer is like.
Показано 115 из 15 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50