Bu oyuna Topluluk tarafından yeşil ışık yakıldı!

Topluluk, bu oyuna olan desteğini gösterdi. Valve, oyunun Steam'de yayınlanması için geliştiriciyle irtibata geçti.

Stardew Valley
Electric Prism 14 Şub 2013 @ 5:38pm
Relationships and Multiplayer
I would like to know if there will be a way to setup a relationship status (Aka Marry) another live player. Me and my GF love playing video game together and this would make the game that much more epic and fun :)
En son Electric Prism tarafından düzenlendi; 14 Şub 2013 @ 5:43pm
6 yorumdan 1 ile 6 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Capitty 14 Şub 2013 @ 5:55pm 
I do think I saw mentioned in another post that you WILL be able to marry other PCs. (: Too bad I don't think this is my hubby's kind of game.
Mc Swaggin The Red Station Wagon 14 Şub 2013 @ 8:15pm 
I heard that you will be able to start marriage and dating relationships with other real players as well. The developer posted this on my thread stating this "You'll be able to marry other players :)"
En son Mc Swaggin The Red Station Wagon tarafından düzenlendi; 14 Şub 2013 @ 8:17pm
xland44 20 Şub 2013 @ 8:01am 
That's cool. :)
DarrellLeon 12 Mar 2013 @ 2:18pm 
The developer has mentioned that you can marry other players and has mentioned separately that it is planned to be able to have children, I'm wondering if this applies to Player to Player marriage too. It'd be funny to have a little munchkin chasing my Mrs around and annoying her. XD
Cassachu 8 May 2013 @ 1:57am 
DarrellLeon tarafından gönderilen ileti:
The developer has mentioned that you can marry other players and has mentioned separately that it is planned to be able to have children, I'm wondering if this applies to Player to Player marriage too. It'd be funny to have a little munchkin chasing my Mrs around and annoying her. XD
Honestly, I hope that's how it works out too.
I would love that so much! :D
Dark 14 May 2013 @ 12:07pm 
I was laughing at this because i first thought that you meant in co-op could we marry NPCs and that 3 ppl all like the same NPC
6 yorumdan 1 ile 6 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50