Сообщество дало этой игре зеленый свет!

Сообщество выразило свой интерес к этой игре. Valve связалась с ее разработчиком и начала подготовку к ее выходу в Steam.

Stardew Valley
Electric Prism 14 фев, 2013 @ 17:38
Relationships and Multiplayer
I would like to know if there will be a way to setup a relationship status (Aka Marry) another live player. Me and my GF love playing video game together and this would make the game that much more epic and fun :)
Последний раз отредактировал Electric Prism; 14 фев, 2013 @ 17:43
Показано 16 из 6 комментариев
< >
Capitty 14 фев, 2013 @ 17:55 
I do think I saw mentioned in another post that you WILL be able to marry other PCs. (: Too bad I don't think this is my hubby's kind of game.
Mc Swaggin The Red Station Wagon 14 фев, 2013 @ 20:15 
I heard that you will be able to start marriage and dating relationships with other real players as well. The developer posted this on my thread stating this "You'll be able to marry other players :)"
Последний раз отредактировал Mc Swaggin The Red Station Wagon; 14 фев, 2013 @ 20:17
LX - 4&4 20 фев, 2013 @ 8:01 
That's cool. :)
DarrellLeon 12 мар, 2013 @ 14:18 
The developer has mentioned that you can marry other players and has mentioned separately that it is planned to be able to have children, I'm wondering if this applies to Player to Player marriage too. It'd be funny to have a little munchkin chasing my Mrs around and annoying her. XD
Cassachu 8 мая, 2013 @ 1:57 
Изначально опубликовано DarrellLeon:
The developer has mentioned that you can marry other players and has mentioned separately that it is planned to be able to have children, I'm wondering if this applies to Player to Player marriage too. It'd be funny to have a little munchkin chasing my Mrs around and annoying her. XD
Honestly, I hope that's how it works out too.
I would love that so much! :D
Dark Alchemist 14 мая, 2013 @ 12:07 
I was laughing at this because i first thought that you meant in co-op could we marry NPCs and that 3 ppl all like the same NPC
Показано 16 из 6 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50