Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

Stardew Valley
Leonard McCoy 14. Feb. 2013 um 17:38 Uhr
Relationships and Multiplayer
I would like to know if there will be a way to setup a relationship status (Aka Marry) another live player. Me and my GF love playing video game together and this would make the game that much more epic and fun :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Leonard McCoy; 14. Feb. 2013 um 17:43 Uhr
Beiträge 1 - 6 von 6
< >
Capitty 14. Feb. 2013 um 17:55 Uhr 
I do think I saw mentioned in another post that you WILL be able to marry other PCs. (: Too bad I don't think this is my hubby's kind of game.
Commando842 14. Feb. 2013 um 20:15 Uhr 
I heard that you will be able to start marriage and dating relationships with other real players as well. The developer posted this on my thread stating this "You'll be able to marry other players :)"
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Commando842; 14. Feb. 2013 um 20:17 Uhr
xland44 20. Feb. 2013 um 8:01 Uhr 
That's cool. :)
DarrellLeon 12. März 2013 um 14:18 Uhr 
The developer has mentioned that you can marry other players and has mentioned separately that it is planned to be able to have children, I'm wondering if this applies to Player to Player marriage too. It'd be funny to have a little munchkin chasing my Mrs around and annoying her. XD
¯`·.·✩ kuromi ✩·.·´¯ 8. Mai 2013 um 1:57 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von DarrellLeon:
The developer has mentioned that you can marry other players and has mentioned separately that it is planned to be able to have children, I'm wondering if this applies to Player to Player marriage too. It'd be funny to have a little munchkin chasing my Mrs around and annoying her. XD
Honestly, I hope that's how it works out too.
I would love that so much! :D
Dark Alchemist 14. Mai 2013 um 12:07 Uhr 
I was laughing at this because i first thought that you meant in co-op could we marry NPCs and that 3 ppl all like the same NPC
Beiträge 1 - 6 von 6
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50