Dit spel heeft groen licht gekregen van de community!

De community heeft haar interesse getoond voor dit spel. Valve heeft de ontwikkelaars benaderd om de release op Steam in gang te zetten.

Stardew Valley
Electric Prism 14 feb 2013 om 5:38nm
Relationships and Multiplayer
I would like to know if there will be a way to setup a relationship status (Aka Marry) another live player. Me and my GF love playing video game together and this would make the game that much more epic and fun :)
Laatst bewerkt door Electric Prism; 14 feb 2013 om 5:43nm
1-6 van 6 reacties weergegeven
< >
Capitty 14 feb 2013 om 5:55nm 
I do think I saw mentioned in another post that you WILL be able to marry other PCs. (: Too bad I don't think this is my hubby's kind of game.
Commando842 14 feb 2013 om 8:15nm 
I heard that you will be able to start marriage and dating relationships with other real players as well. The developer posted this on my thread stating this "You'll be able to marry other players :)"
[BSN] xland44 20 feb 2013 om 8:01vm 
That's cool. :)
DarrellLeon 12 mrt 2013 om 2:18nm 
The developer has mentioned that you can marry other players and has mentioned separately that it is planned to be able to have children, I'm wondering if this applies to Player to Player marriage too. It'd be funny to have a little munchkin chasing my Mrs around and annoying her. XD
queen cassie ღ 8 mei 2013 om 1:57vm 
Origineel geplaatst door DarrellLeon:
The developer has mentioned that you can marry other players and has mentioned separately that it is planned to be able to have children, I'm wondering if this applies to Player to Player marriage too. It'd be funny to have a little munchkin chasing my Mrs around and annoying her. XD
Honestly, I hope that's how it works out too.
I would love that so much! :D
Dark 14 mei 2013 om 12:07nm 
I was laughing at this because i first thought that you meant in co-op could we marry NPCs and that 3 ppl all like the same NPC
1-6 van 6 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50