Ця гра тепер доступна у Steam!

Дякуємо за те, що допомогли цій грі потрапити до крамниці Steam. Детальнішу інформацію, в тому числі посилання на сторінку в крамниці, ви можете знайти нижче.

Stardew Valley
Will you beable to own Pets
i know in that "other game that looks like this one", You can have a Dog, i was wondering if we would have one in this game?, Or a cat for those cat people out there,
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 23
I remember that your dog (if left outside) would stop wild dogs from breaking fences and eating chickens (if left outside for the night) unless those were rumors and he didnt do anything lol
Автор останньої редакції: Momizi Inubashiri; 10 лют 2013 о 20:32
I want a pet chicken, different from normal chickens because it follows you around everywhere. I'll name him Bucky. (Well, it's a her obviously but I'll pretend it's a him.)
Well so far there is a cat, but anything's still possible at this point!
confirmed: pet chickens that are somehow male.
We do need a funny dog for a pet
I would LOVE to see pet frogs. I would call mine Sherman.
With mods, come many types of pets, I'm thinkin'. Even mystical and imaginary pets such as male chickens.

Автор останньої редакції: Benguin; 11 лют 2013 о 13:24
I'll vote for a pet bear, perfect for keeping order in the farm.
i want the sentry gun from portal as pet...
I saw a slime with a heart above it's head in a fenced area in the trailer, so I'm hoping we'll be able to tame monsters.
Allow us to have pet battles. Cool...
I think a later patch concerning pets would bem nice, adding about 4 or 5 pet options and skins options.
Автор останньої редакції: Sgt. Killdrax; 15 лют 2013 о 2:18
A dog that digs things up for you from time to time.
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 23
На сторінку: 15 30 50