Bu oyuna Topluluk tarafından yeşil ışık yakıldı!

Topluluk, bu oyuna olan desteğini gösterdi. Valve, oyunun Steam'de yayınlanması için geliştiriciyle irtibata geçti.

Stardew Valley
Commando842 10 Şub 2013 @ 11:11am
Multiplayer Question
I know this question may sound silly but are all features still there in co-op. Because some games remove certain features that are in single player when you play multiplayer. Can you still get married in Co-op as well as have all the other features. I would like to know. Also the game looks amazing and I really hope that we will see it on steam as soon as possible.
En son Commando842 tarafından düzenlendi; 10 Şub 2013 @ 11:52am
10 yorumdan 1 ile 10 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Evanz111 10 Şub 2013 @ 12:09pm 
I'm assuming that it will be drop-in and drop-out so you can join other people's farms temporarily and help them out. ^^
ConcernedApe  [geliştirici] 10 Şub 2013 @ 12:17pm 
Yes it will be similar to what Evanz111 said, although you'll be able to "move in" to someone else's farm and play as if you are co-owners of the same farm. Overall, Co-op will be as close to single player as possible.
Commando842 10 Şub 2013 @ 12:19pm 
Okay, thanks for the verification. So it will basically be like games such as terraria and minecraft being able to drop in at anytime and edit things.
elasticdemand 11 Şub 2013 @ 5:28pm 
Is co-op online only, or will there be support for local co-op so I can play in the same room with people? Ican imagine me and the gf sinking a lot of time into this.
Whisperling 12 Şub 2013 @ 4:36am 
If it's local-only co-op, my interest in the game immediately sinks. I hope it has online co-op.
Boss Epoch 12 Şub 2013 @ 7:49am 
Will you be able to marry other players when co-oping or can you only marry NPCs?
ConcernedApe  [geliştirici] 12 Şub 2013 @ 8:40am 
It'll be online and LAN co-op... no plans for split screen yet.
@Boss Epoch You'll be able to marry other players :)
En son ConcernedApe tarafından düzenlendi; 12 Şub 2013 @ 8:40am
Drelkag 12 Şub 2013 @ 10:39am 
I wish you the most luck with getting this game out and polishing it up good. I've always wanted a co-op Harvest Moon kinda game, the only thing that came close was Animal Crossing but still nothing like Harvest Moon.
Subarex 12 Şub 2013 @ 7:48pm 
I wonder if your Coop friends are able to interact with your town people... I could see some fun/annoyance to try and steal someone elses potential wife =P
Lifeofshadow 14 Şub 2013 @ 3:47am 
really can't wait to see this game come out going to be playing with my wife. And i cant wait to show her about this she going to be " i want give it to me now" lol
10 yorumdan 1 ile 10 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50