This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Stardew Valley
emantheman77 May 12, 2013 @ 5:43pm
Caves
Hi I like the more Farm life type, But i seee caves I was wondering if caves are nesscary to get
better stuff, progress life, and get married thanks in advance
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Benguin May 13, 2013 @ 4:03am 
You probably need to go spelunking in the caves to gather materials to make better tools and equpiment with.. But maybe you can just spend money instead to buy the materials and / or tools directly. Would be pretty expensive though, I imagine.
Last edited by Benguin; May 13, 2013 @ 4:03am
sybortwolf May 16, 2013 @ 9:18am 
Why ignore the cave? The enimies aren't so bad to deal with (until the lower levels, I think). And they randomly generate so, new experience every time (I hope). Plus there may be more to the cave(s) than meets the eye, plus the monsters may become tamable in the near future. I'm sure there will be a blacksmith that sells the material you'll need, but they'll be over priced for sure. Play how you want. This is my type of game. :D
emantheman77 May 18, 2013 @ 5:24pm 
Originally posted by sybortwolf:
Why ignore the cave? The enimies aren't so bad to deal with (until the lower levels, I think). And they randomly generate so, new experience every time (I hope). Plus there may be more to the cave(s) than meets the eye, plus the monsters may become tamable in the near future. I'm sure there will be a blacksmith that sells the material you'll need, but they'll be over priced for sure. Play how you want. This is my type of game. :D

Like you said thats your type wish i was like that :P
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50