This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Stardew Valley
Steve The Newfoundlander May 4, 2013 @ 2:14pm
When?
I have been waiting to play this game forever and steam is like nope no greenlit for u i wanna play this masterpiece now
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Benguin May 4, 2013 @ 11:24pm 
Even once it's greenlit it won't be released right away.
Troll May 5, 2013 @ 7:15am 
I think it was said the game would be release Summer 2013. Not sure if the info is official.
Dragonsteps8472 May 5, 2013 @ 10:54am 
Release summer 2013 is official, it says so on the offical site. When during the summer... Well, let's just say there are a lot of people, including me, that would love to play this game.
If only steam would stop being a ♥♥♥♥♥ and just greenlight it, at least that would be something...
kaaskoekie ☺ May 5, 2013 @ 12:14pm 
I agree with you all, this game looks amazing!
Alastair T Starstorm\Carver May 5, 2013 @ 11:30pm 
Yeah I dont get how it has not been greenlighted yet, I dont like very many games and this one gots my attention, it would be my luck for something stupid to happen, well if it does not pass here I believe he said he will upload it someplace else, I may buy it sepreat from steam havent made up my mind yet : p
Big Fat Bob May 6, 2013 @ 12:34am 
I want some alpha test :(
NinesNeko May 6, 2013 @ 6:55pm 
This game reminds me of like Harvest Moon, so I want this to get greenlit quite a lot! It looks like a great game <3
Cassie ♥ May 7, 2013 @ 10:05pm 
I just honestly found out about it and I want it now!
We just have to be patient and wait on the edge of our seats for this to be released.

I don't understand how it's not greenlit either. It's such a beautiful game and I know many of you, like myself, played Harvest Moon when we were younger (and still might!)
I'm sure it has enough votes to be Greenlit too!
Strawb62 May 8, 2013 @ 12:05am 
Hey, I found a 2 hour stardew valley gameplay livestream at :
http://www.twitch.tv/tiyuri/videos?kind=past_broadcasts
Its the 2nd video from the top and the 3rd video down is the current opening sequence of the game.
Siloxis May 8, 2013 @ 4:11am 
WTF why can you play???
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!! :(
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50