This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Stardew Valley
Grundle May 4, 2013 @ 2:14pm
When?
I have been waiting to play this game forever and steam is like nope no greenlit for u i wanna play this masterpiece now
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Benguin May 4, 2013 @ 11:24pm 
Even once it's greenlit it won't be released right away.
Troll May 5, 2013 @ 7:15am 
I think it was said the game would be release Summer 2013. Not sure if the info is official.
Dragonsteps8472 May 5, 2013 @ 10:54am 
Release summer 2013 is official, it says so on the offical site. When during the summer... Well, let's just say there are a lot of people, including me, that would love to play this game.
If only steam would stop being a ♥♥♥♥♥ and just greenlight it, at least that would be something...
kaaskoekie ☺ May 5, 2013 @ 12:14pm 
I agree with you all, this game looks amazing!
Alastair May 5, 2013 @ 11:30pm 
Yeah I dont get how it has not been greenlighted yet, I dont like very many games and this one gots my attention, it would be my luck for something stupid to happen, well if it does not pass here I believe he said he will upload it someplace else, I may buy it sepreat from steam havent made up my mind yet : p
TheLengend27 May 6, 2013 @ 12:34am 
I want some alpha test :(
NinesNeko May 6, 2013 @ 6:55pm 
This game reminds me of like Harvest Moon, so I want this to get greenlit quite a lot! It looks like a great game <3
Cassie ♥ May 7, 2013 @ 10:05pm 
I just honestly found out about it and I want it now!
We just have to be patient and wait on the edge of our seats for this to be released.

I don't understand how it's not greenlit either. It's such a beautiful game and I know many of you, like myself, played Harvest Moon when we were younger (and still might!)
I'm sure it has enough votes to be Greenlit too!
Strawb62 May 8, 2013 @ 12:05am 
Hey, I found a 2 hour stardew valley gameplay livestream at :
http://www.twitch.tv/tiyuri/videos?kind=past_broadcasts
Its the 2nd video from the top and the 3rd video down is the current opening sequence of the game.
Siloxis May 8, 2013 @ 4:11am 
WTF why can you play???
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!! :(
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50