This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Stardew Valley
[TBA] Release Date
I know how the developer wishes to produce a completed polished game, of which I completely agree with as this game is looking tremendous and it would be a terrible crime to rush this even in the slightest. However I was wishing for the most vague of release dates, one of which is; is this game looking to be released this year or perhaps early/middle 2015? This game looks like it could become a favourite for many, I for one cannot wait for this game, it just looks like a bundle of fun. Here's hoping development runs smoothly and I wish the developer all the best with this game and the future.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Hinsonator Jan 5, 2014 @ 12:05am 
don't forget, keep handing this guy your money, and lets hope Valve are doing the same
Necrius Jan 6, 2014 @ 9:01am 
Give it some darn time. It should come out whole and ready, not another early access mess.
UnknownFox Jan 7, 2014 @ 12:24pm 
I would love to know an estimated time but I know that can be a death sentence for the developer if he doesn't produce on time. I do agree though, no early access, maybe to a very select few he trusts for testing but as for public, please no.
Hinsonator Jan 7, 2014 @ 1:58pm 
Maybie do what Valve did with Half-Life: Portal 2? Keep delaying it untill hes sure it's ready?
LANA DEL SPRAY Jan 7, 2014 @ 2:27pm 
Originally posted by Necrius:
Give it some darn time. It should come out whole and ready, not another early access mess.

Did I ask for early access?
pdog Jan 9, 2014 @ 8:09pm 
In the November 13 dev update he said there were a couple of features he hadn't started work on yet, a lot of polishing and technical 'behind the scenes' stuff that needs to be done.

The original estimate was 'before 2014' so I think it will probably be out this year, but when in 2014 is anyone's guess.
Hinsonator Jan 9, 2014 @ 9:14pm 
Originally posted by pdog:
In the November 13 dev update he said there were a couple of features he hadn't started work on yet, a lot of polishing and technical 'behind the scenes' stuff that needs to be done.

The original estimate was 'before 2014' so I think it will probably be out this year, but when in 2014 is anyone's guess.
maybie mid or towards the end of the year?
i cant take it anymore!
Hinsonator Jan 10, 2014 @ 7:14pm 
my friend, you're not alone i'm sure there are other games that can satisfy you untill then, most of them PC classics
Livtrasi Jan 12, 2014 @ 4:55am 
Looks little bit like Terraria and little bit like Towns, but much more like game I ever want. Its hard to be patient :-)
Mister Panda Jan 22, 2014 @ 3:12pm 
As of January 17, the Dev posted on stardewvalley.net:

"What else needs to be done before release?

Finish the rest of the events
Festivals
The Joja Corporation story arc
Post-marriage life
Finish Multiplayer
More polishing!
Testing, technical stuff, performance optimizations, possible mac and linux port"

I definitely can't wait for this to be released. Top of my list for most anticipated. :]
Hinsonator Jan 22, 2014 @ 3:15pm 
awesome, thats about a few months of work right there, so i'd say April to June
Joshua Raposa Jan 23, 2014 @ 3:01pm 
It's taking forever, but I have plenty to play so I'll wait.
hart_56 Jan 23, 2014 @ 3:11pm 
Going to be well worth the wait. You can tell this is made by a huge fan of Harvest Moon, and it's quite literally what I've wanted to play for a very long time.
Hinsonator Jan 23, 2014 @ 3:16pm 
Then again this guy did what the origenal developer should have, made it a PC game
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 15 30 50