This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Stardew Valley
あなた性交 Jan 4 @ 7:20pm
[TBA] Release Date
I know how the developer wishes to produce a completed polished game, of which I completely agree with as this game is looking tremendous and it would be a terrible crime to rush this even in the slightest. However I was wishing for the most vague of release dates, one of which is; is this game looking to be released this year or perhaps early/middle 2015? This game looks like it could become a favourite for many, I for one cannot wait for this game, it just looks like a bundle of fun. Here's hoping development runs smoothly and I wish the developer all the best with this game and the future.
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Hinsonator Jan 5 @ 12:05am 
don't forget, keep handing this guy your money, and lets hope Valve are doing the same
Necrius Jan 6 @ 9:01am 
Give it some darn time. It should come out whole and ready, not another early access mess.
UnknownFox Jan 7 @ 12:24pm 
I would love to know an estimated time but I know that can be a death sentence for the developer if he doesn't produce on time. I do agree though, no early access, maybe to a very select few he trusts for testing but as for public, please no.
Hinsonator Jan 7 @ 1:58pm 
Maybie do what Valve did with Half-Life: Portal 2? Keep delaying it untill hes sure it's ready?
あなた性交 Jan 7 @ 2:27pm 
Originally posted by Necrius:
Give it some darn time. It should come out whole and ready, not another early access mess.

Did I ask for early access?
pdog Jan 9 @ 8:09pm 
In the November 13 dev update he said there were a couple of features he hadn't started work on yet, a lot of polishing and technical 'behind the scenes' stuff that needs to be done.

The original estimate was 'before 2014' so I think it will probably be out this year, but when in 2014 is anyone's guess.
Hinsonator Jan 9 @ 9:14pm 
Originally posted by pdog:
In the November 13 dev update he said there were a couple of features he hadn't started work on yet, a lot of polishing and technical 'behind the scenes' stuff that needs to be done.

The original estimate was 'before 2014' so I think it will probably be out this year, but when in 2014 is anyone's guess.
maybie mid or towards the end of the year?
|AUR|Digitalbullet Jan 10 @ 7:12pm 
i cant take it anymore!
Hinsonator Jan 10 @ 7:14pm 
my friend, you're not alone i'm sure there are other games that can satisfy you untill then, most of them PC classics
Livtrasi Jan 12 @ 4:55am 
Looks little bit like Terraria and little bit like Towns, but much more like game I ever want. Its hard to be patient :-)
The Gentleman Gargoyle Jan 22 @ 3:12pm 
As of January 17, the Dev posted on stardewvalley.net:

"What else needs to be done before release?

Finish the rest of the events
Festivals
The Joja Corporation story arc
Post-marriage life
Finish Multiplayer
More polishing!
Testing, technical stuff, performance optimizations, possible mac and linux port"

I definitely can't wait for this to be released. Top of my list for most anticipated. :]
Hinsonator Jan 22 @ 3:15pm 
awesome, thats about a few months of work right there, so i'd say April to June
Joshua Raposa Jan 23 @ 3:01pm 
It's taking forever, but I have plenty to play so I'll wait.
hart_56 Jan 23 @ 3:11pm 
Going to be well worth the wait. You can tell this is made by a huge fan of Harvest Moon, and it's quite literally what I've wanted to play for a very long time.
Hinsonator Jan 23 @ 3:16pm 
Then again this guy did what the origenal developer should have, made it a PC game
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50