This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Stardew Valley
Hinsonator Dec 31, 2013 @ 6:09pm
How many poeple are working on this game?
I've been wondering, how many people are working on Stardew Valley?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Benguin Jan 1, 2014 @ 6:48am 
As far as I'm aware, just Concerned Ape; he does art, code, and music all by himself.
Last edited by Benguin; Jan 1, 2014 @ 7:13am
Hinsonator Jan 1, 2014 @ 3:01pm 
really? wow he must be really good, but that does explain the lengthy development process this game is going through.
Last edited by Hinsonator; Jan 1, 2014 @ 3:02pm
BigFatJuicyMonkeys Jan 19, 2014 @ 10:43pm 
He really needs to get more people working on this game. While I don't mind the wait for development, waiting for patches/new content WILL NOT be fun. I can assure you that.
Hinsonator Jan 19, 2014 @ 11:07pm 
maybie after the game comes out? i mean this guy will have arround half a million $ (or what ever currency he uses if he lives in another country) so he would be able to afoard one or two extras maybie a few more to help him fix the game and add a few new things
BigFatJuicyMonkeys Jan 19, 2014 @ 11:54pm 
If that's the gameplan then he'd be better off releasing an early access that will get him a good chunk of money right now that he can spend on staff.
Aisu Jan 21, 2014 @ 1:08pm 
Yeah, I've always said this guy needs to hire some kinda team.
I mean, his last dev update after about a month and a half basicaly said "Yea I havent done anything worthwhile other than make a few sprites." this does not keep me wanting this game as I see no good amount of progress being done on it.
Last edited by Aisu; Jan 21, 2014 @ 1:09pm
Hinsonator Jan 21, 2014 @ 2:52pm 
well, maybie hes done most of the big things and hes working on some of the small stuff now like sprites and textures
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50