This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Stardew Valley
Hinsonator Dec 31, 2013 @ 6:09pm
How many poeple are working on this game?
I've been wondering, how many people are working on Stardew Valley?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Benguin Jan 1 @ 6:48am 
As far as I'm aware, just Concerned Ape; he does art, code, and music all by himself.
Last edited by Benguin; Jan 1 @ 7:13am
Hinsonator Jan 1 @ 3:01pm 
really? wow he must be really good, but that does explain the lengthy development process this game is going through.
Last edited by Hinsonator; Jan 1 @ 3:02pm
BigFatJuicyMonkeys Jan 19 @ 10:43pm 
He really needs to get more people working on this game. While I don't mind the wait for development, waiting for patches/new content WILL NOT be fun. I can assure you that.
Hinsonator Jan 19 @ 11:07pm 
maybie after the game comes out? i mean this guy will have arround half a million $ (or what ever currency he uses if he lives in another country) so he would be able to afoard one or two extras maybie a few more to help him fix the game and add a few new things
BigFatJuicyMonkeys Jan 19 @ 11:54pm 
If that's the gameplan then he'd be better off releasing an early access that will get him a good chunk of money right now that he can spend on staff.
Aisu Jan 21 @ 1:08pm 
Yeah, I've always said this guy needs to hire some kinda team.
I mean, his last dev update after about a month and a half basicaly said "Yea I havent done anything worthwhile other than make a few sprites." this does not keep me wanting this game as I see no good amount of progress being done on it.
Last edited by Aisu; Jan 21 @ 1:09pm
Hinsonator Jan 21 @ 2:52pm 
well, maybie hes done most of the big things and hes working on some of the small stuff now like sprites and textures
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50