This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Elsword
Darkme Nov 20, 2012 @ 3:15pm
If you are an IP block for most countries because coming to steam?
Steam is a global service GAMES, then in my opinion Elsword not deserve to be here, because the game and IP Block for most countries. I played Elsword OBT in and actually say that Server and very good and I offer my congratulations to KillerCombo, but in my opinion, to be on Steam that Elsword is a global service game he has to meet a good part of the world. I do not mean to put Brazil on the list but that has more to release for at least a significant amount of territories to be able to call Global Server.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Hawkstein Nov 22, 2012 @ 7:08am 
They can't do that, because Steam only accepts games with a major amount of playable regions. Games who doesn't meet these requirements are less likely to achieve a place on Steam.

If they realised that, they must be planning on making a global server already.
DDino Nov 28, 2012 @ 5:33am 
What about APB? Its blocked to Brazil, but no one's doing nothing.
Kudka Nov 30, 2012 @ 8:51pm 
Well Elsword has multiple servers. so this is kinda iffy
Darkme Dec 1, 2012 @ 2:46am 
Originally posted by Bernardino©:
What about APB? Its blocked to Brazil, but no one's doing nothing.

APB now has Brazilian server, so it's IP Block.
pienation Dec 22, 2012 @ 9:33pm 
kog will most likely do what it always does. go "oh, this region doesnt have access to out game, these people could most likely make us a good ammount of money *set up server there*."
yes i agree.. no need to put it in steam if it wont be global...
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50