This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Elsword
Darkme Nov 20, 2012 @ 3:15pm
If you are an IP block for most countries because coming to steam?
Steam is a global service GAMES, then in my opinion Elsword not deserve to be here, because the game and IP Block for most countries. I played Elsword OBT in and actually say that Server and very good and I offer my congratulations to KillerCombo, but in my opinion, to be on Steam that Elsword is a global service game he has to meet a good part of the world. I do not mean to put Brazil on the list but that has more to release for at least a significant amount of territories to be able to call Global Server.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Hawkstein Nov 22, 2012 @ 7:08am 
They can't do that, because Steam only accepts games with a major amount of playable regions. Games who doesn't meet these requirements are less likely to achieve a place on Steam.

If they realised that, they must be planning on making a global server already.
Bernardino Nov 28, 2012 @ 5:33am 
What about APB? Its blocked to Brazil, but no one's doing nothing.
エネルギッシュな心 Nov 30, 2012 @ 8:51pm 
Well Elsword has multiple servers. so this is kinda iffy
Darkme Dec 1, 2012 @ 2:46am 
Originally posted by Bernardino©:
What about APB? Its blocked to Brazil, but no one's doing nothing.

APB now has Brazilian server, so it's IP Block.
pienation Dec 22, 2012 @ 9:33pm 
kog will most likely do what it always does. go "oh, this region doesnt have access to out game, these people could most likely make us a good ammount of money *set up server there*."
[VIP]saxxy_saxxo[MY] Feb 19, 2013 @ 6:48am 
yes i agree.. no need to put it in steam if it wont be global...
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50