This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Elsword
Flantsune The Sylveon Sep 20, 2012 @ 8:28am
Will the other countries be able to play?
Or there will be an IP block like always? :|
Showing 1-15 of 75 comments
< >
BearPlayingGuitar Sep 20, 2012 @ 4:18pm 
Sadly it will probably remain that way due to the contracts KillerCombo has with KOG. They simply are contractually obligated to block the IP's.
PKS || Sram Sep 20, 2012 @ 5:28pm 
Yes, it will probably remain the way it is, And im happy its like that. The distance lagg people from other countries create is really annoying. Don't see why they would play it, if they lagg so bad while playing with us.
Flantsune The Sylveon Sep 20, 2012 @ 9:11pm 
Still hoping someday Brazil will be able to play :|
Zackykins Sep 22, 2012 @ 3:14pm 
Peeps like myself like to play on American servers and such things 'cause we have friends over there we wanna play with and so on (Well my reason anyway), it's pretty lonely in England 'cause no one really plays MMO's to the extent peeps do over in America, just my reason/opinion anyway.
Sketchy (N.) Sep 23, 2012 @ 6:24am 
I find it odd that they region lock the game and don't like the fact that they just straight IP block the registration and whatnot. I myself live in the UK, yep, and I play both Rusty Hearts and League of Legends on the NA servers on my [s]terrible[/s]standard connection from Sky, and I've yet to lag so much that it affects others or makes the game unplayable :p
Flantsune The Sylveon Sep 23, 2012 @ 7:55am 
Normally, even if there's a server for my region, I like to play the NA ones.
vKira Sep 23, 2012 @ 11:01am 
...Im in not Na and im playing this game for 10months now...not my fault,was downloading an anime,saw an ad for it,downloaded it and played it,i quit it after 2hours,few days later my brother from canada called me and invited me to it lol,so i played it again and yeh best game ever,distance lag...yes,9 of 10 matches are laggy =.= i even uploaded a youtube video on this matter yesterday qq
vKira Sep 23, 2012 @ 11:06am 
To be honest,delay in matches suck, u might lose depending on u and what u do to make sure all of ur combos reach the other player+ (unfair part) class lol,chung is freaking op,by all means and even lag doesnt help against his slow hits,unlike LK x~X they cant combo for 3seconds
Flantsune The Sylveon Sep 23, 2012 @ 2:24pm 
I play in Korea, because my friend gave me an account (original or fake, I don't know, he just gave me it to play with him.) Got level 60 with Aisha and Rena, I really like this game, but I can't undestand Korean, When Elsword launched it was so difficult to do something...
Now I keep just doing the same as always: Keep looking mission that have: "Quest" on it.
Even with high ping I find pvp on Elsword Korea really smooth.
xeninlion Sep 23, 2012 @ 3:48pm 
Originally posted by InnK | Ran Yakumo:
Even with high ping I find pvp on Elsword Korea really smooth.
The Korean server, as always, are a lot better than their North American counterpart. Have you tried bypassing and such?
IronPrincess Sep 23, 2012 @ 4:22pm 
Originally posted by Dubstep Panda:
Sadly it will probably remain that way due to the contracts KillerCombo has with KOG. They simply are contractually obligated to block the IP's.
block the iron paladins well thats just ....
Flantsune The Sylveon Sep 23, 2012 @ 5:11pm 
Originally posted by xeninlion:
Have you tried bypassing and such?
You mean like, playing the NA server with an IP Changer?
Kyuna Sep 23, 2012 @ 10:02pm 
Im brazilian too, and I really wanted to play =(
Shirocchi Sep 24, 2012 @ 12:08pm 
Originally posted by Sram:
Yes, it will probably remain the way it is, And im happy its like that. The distance lagg people from other countries create is really annoying. Don't see why they would play it, if they lagg so bad while playing with us.
well.. iam from Europe and i never had lags here...
NightmareWarden Sep 24, 2012 @ 1:25pm 
It's possible that the steam version might bring a new "global" server with it, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Showing 1-15 of 75 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50