Ta gra jest już dostępna na Steam!

Dziękujemy za twoją pomoc w wyborze tej gry do dystrybucji na Steam. Więcej informacji i link do sklepu Steam znajdziesz poniżej.

Elsword
MarcosNeko 26 Lip, 2013 - 6:04
help
I need help my account Elsword is not related to my steam
Wyświetlanie 1-4 z 4 komentarzy
< >
~Salika~ 26 Lip, 2013 - 9:34 
All you need to do is download Elsword through your Steam. Once 'installed' you have the chance of putting in your account name/password. You can ONLY connect one Elsword account to your Steam. So if you have more than one, you'll have to play the others on Elsword outside of Steam. After logging in for the first time through Steam, you will no longer need to put your account/password to log in. ^_^ Hope this Helps
MarcosNeko 26 Lip, 2013 - 11:40 
I have everything but still does not work :((
Darkace 26 Lip, 2013 - 12:04 
When I try to run it through steam, it pops up a window and asks me to log in. However every time I enter my information and hit the play now button, it starts to load, then stays on that same screen.

I had to go and download Elsword from their site, and still can not access it from steam.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Darkace; 26 Lip, 2013 - 12:06
Lloyd13z 1 Sie, 2013 - 5:33 
I know this is a week old, but... @OP, Do you have Internet Explorer downloaded? That was the most common issue, and I think it's still needed. IE is the only browser that allows the pop-up to link Steam and Elsword accounts together. That may have been your problem.
Wyświetlanie 1-4 z 4 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50