Detta spel är nu tillgängligt på Steam!

Tack för din hjälp med att detta spel ska väljas till att distribueras via Steam. Mer information, bland annat en länk till butikssidan, kan hittas nedan.

Elsword
That Catstabbing Bastard 3 mar, 2013 @ 10:03am
A minor complaint about ways to buy "K-Ching"
I will try to make this fairly simple so that there isn't a great wall of text.

The only thing I dislike about Elsword so far isn't part of the actual game, it's about buying "K-Ching" (if you do not know, K-Ching is the currency that is used for the Item Mall where you can buy costumes for your character and all that good stuff.)

So without explaining much more, I am slightly pained to see that the "International/More Options" way of being able to buy K-Ching is still disabled. (I do not have a Paypal account and I understand that it's safe and a very useful thing, however a lot of people probably don't have one either.)

Though, I will admit that even though I really want more options to buy K-Ching, I do not know of many alternatives apart from credit cards, prepaid cards and the likes of that. (I mainly use PaySafe Cards for most purchases such as games on Steam.)

Anyway, that was all I had to say, I would appreciate to see what other people think about this, to see if people agree with me or to see if people just think I'm a spoiled brat who wants to spend money without caring about the possible problems the company has to go through to make that happen.

I hope this wasn't a huge waste of your time and I hope you all have a nice day!

[To finish this, once again I would like to make it obvious that I do not have any problems with the game itself, I enjoy the game and I would love to see it Greenlit soon.]
Visar 1-14 av 14 kommentarer
< >
HopeZidel 3 mar, 2013 @ 10:18am 
I completely agree with you. Especially because you complain about it constantly when we play. I hope they have something avaliable soon, mainly so we can talk about something else rather then K-Ching as we play...But, anyway yes. I love the game itself as well, but they really need to change the way to buy K-Ching internationally.
Senast ändrad av HopeZidel; 3 mar, 2013 @ 10:18am
LemonLime 3 mar, 2013 @ 5:33pm 
You can always use the site that retails game cards, I think gocash sells theirs on site too.
That Catstabbing Bastard 4 mar, 2013 @ 8:40am 
Ursprungligen skrivet av LemonLime:
You can always use the site that retails game cards, I think gocash sells theirs on site too.
Well, I have looked into it and the issue with not having a creditcard has come up, it is a good suggestion however.
Senast ändrad av That Catstabbing Bastard; 4 mar, 2013 @ 8:45am
Kill3rCombo  [utvecklare] 4 mar, 2013 @ 2:20pm 
Hello,

I understand that it can be quite difficult to purchase game currency without a plastic card.

Being greenlit and added to steam would make it a lot easier for our international players as well. Steam has a strong distribution system for their game cards which can be bought at many locations. I

If you have suggestions for local game cards, please feel free to send our customer support a ticket.

Thank you,
- Team Kill3rCombo
That Catstabbing Bastard 4 mar, 2013 @ 3:55pm 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Kill3rCombo:
Hello,

I understand that it can be quite difficult to purchase game currency without a plastic card.

Being greenlit and added to steam would make it a lot easier for our international players as well. Steam has a strong distribution system for their game cards which can be bought at many locations. I

If you have suggestions for local game cards, please feel free to send our customer support a ticket.

Thank you,
- Team Kill3rCombo

Actually reading the discussions?
Definitely gonna try to rally up more votes for Elsword.
xLohengrinx 5 mar, 2013 @ 2:22am 
The big problem is that you pay more then the charge is worth...
Kill3rCombo  [utvecklare] 5 mar, 2013 @ 10:49am 
Ursprungligen skrivet av That Catstabbing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥:
Ursprungligen skrivet av Kill3rCombo:
Hello,

Thank you,
- Team Kill3rCombo

Actually reading the discussions?
Definitely gonna try to rally up more votes for Elsword.

We do our best to communicate and engage with our players. Please spread the word and the more the merrier! We'll do the best we can with our small staff, about 10 of us :-).

- Team Kill3rCombo
LemonLime 5 mar, 2013 @ 6:25pm 
Ursprungligen skrivet av xLohengrinx:
The big problem is that you pay more then the charge is worth...
Not if it's a authorized retailer, there are quite a number of site that are selling the card for the company instead of reselling products they bought from other stores.
Collin 26 mar, 2013 @ 2:01pm 
Will we be able to buy K-Ching through Steam Wallet if it gets Greenlit?
That Catstabbing Bastard 26 mar, 2013 @ 11:04pm 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Collin:
Will we be able to buy K-Ching through Steam Wallet if it gets Greenlit?

I hope so, currently I found a way to purchase the Ultimate Gamers Card using Paysafecards but Steam wallet to buy K-Ching would be really useful.
But I'm sure they will look into it, they seem to really care about their players.
Devin 23 apr, 2013 @ 11:07pm 
Just remember that KChing expires 1 year after purchase and as per the End User License Agreement they can ban your account at any time for any reason and keep your money, with no explanation.
Collin 24 apr, 2013 @ 12:44pm 
;0
Gietmex 24 apr, 2013 @ 8:45pm 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Devin:
Just remember that KChing expires 1 year after purchase and as per the End User License Agreement they can ban your account at any time for any reason and keep your money, with no explanation.

though is really unlikely, or nearly impossible to get ban for no reason >.>
Senast ändrad av Gietmex; 24 apr, 2013 @ 8:46pm
Devin 25 apr, 2013 @ 12:11am 
It is unlikely, yes, but possible. Happened to me. I wrote them to ask what happened and they had a rash of accounts get hacked by bots. They told me "Even though you did nothing wrong, because your account was involved in this case, it will be closed, and we will not reinstate it." and then pointed me towards the EULA where it said they could and didn't have to offer a refund.

Make a new account and pay us again for all your old stuff.

Kinda brutal.

Then there's the case of two top players being banned because they finished a challenge "abnormally fast" and were thus believed to be hacking. With absolutely no proof beyond the actual clear times these two posted, their accounts were permanently banned. But hey, make a new account and pay us for all your stuff again, we're cool with that.

Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Visar 1-14 av 14 kommentarer
< >
Per sida: 15 30 50