This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Elsword
DERP Feb 26, 2013 @ 2:43am
I know nothing about El's Story and I've been playing for a year.
Am I the only one? When I play EL I just want to kill. They do nothing that makes the story jump out to me. I also hate that their's no Civilians in the town it could help carry the story.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Frosty Bubbles Feb 27, 2013 @ 3:20pm 
No Civilians? HA. But in all seriousness, there is story behind all the killing, I personally
know the whole story from Ruben to Sander, and to find it, you just have to know where to look.
Kill3rCombo  [developer] Feb 27, 2013 @ 5:36pm 
Hello,

I highly recommend you to take some time to read some of scripts and reading the lore on our website. I know beating up the bad dudes is a lot of fun but a short break is always good!

- GM Skillz
Chaosshift Apr 22, 2013 @ 7:02pm 
well, most of the story comes up at the conversations before and after quests even though as of right now it really doesnt follow up much its still a story, but i think we all just right-click and skip thru the conversations, just becomes a habit.
✩Daku☾ Apr 23, 2013 @ 1:10pm 
The story is there, somehting about El being stolen, you return, it demons attck Velder...

It's something I know kidna exist, but isn't engaging enough to have me not skip it, speccially after seeing the same converstation across 8 or so different characters.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50