This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Elsword
DERP Feb 26, 2013 @ 2:43am
I know nothing about El's Story and I've been playing for a year.
Am I the only one? When I play EL I just want to kill. They do nothing that makes the story jump out to me. I also hate that their's no Civilians in the town it could help carry the story.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Frosty Bubbles Feb 27, 2013 @ 3:20pm 
No Civilians? HA. But in all seriousness, there is story behind all the killing, I personally
know the whole story from Ruben to Sander, and to find it, you just have to know where to look.
Kill3rCombo  [developer] Feb 27, 2013 @ 5:36pm 
Hello,

I highly recommend you to take some time to read some of scripts and reading the lore on our website. I know beating up the bad dudes is a lot of fun but a short break is always good!

- GM Skillz
Chaosshift Apr 22, 2013 @ 7:02pm 
well, most of the story comes up at the conversations before and after quests even though as of right now it really doesnt follow up much its still a story, but i think we all just right-click and skip thru the conversations, just becomes a habit.
Drako Apr 23, 2013 @ 1:10pm 
The story is there, somehting about El being stolen, you return, it demons attck Velder...

It's something I know kidna exist, but isn't engaging enough to have me not skip it, speccially after seeing the same converstation across 8 or so different characters.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50