Ce jeu est maintenant disponible sur Steam !

Merci d'avoir aidé ce jeu à être distribué sur Steam. De plus amples informations ainsi qu'un lien vers la page du magasin Steam sont disponibles ci-dessous.

Elsword
Nellion 21 fév 2013 à 20h32
In response to those complaining about the stamina
I say keep it. Having stamina really doesn't hinder anything in the game. If you use it all up, you go straight to pvp, or just wait for the next day to get it back. On weekends you can play all day long. This keeps the game from getting boring by over playing it.

Now, last game I played that had a stamina system was Rusty Hearts. They took it out and the result was people reaching level cap too fast, an abundance of the best armors, people leaving the game due to having nothing new to do and things that given the freedom will happen, like others constantly demanding new level caps and content.

I started this game last saturday and I already have a raven level 41 and an eve level 28. It's too easy to play and level here. If it wasn't for the stamina my raven would probably be 50 if not 60 by now.

Another thing I notice is the limit on the money one is able to spent per month. Many probably have no idea how great this is. Along with the stamina, without that there are people that would actually use over 400 dollars in one go. This would mean extreme overpowering and/or players with an insane amount of in game money.

And if we lastly look at the health issues, people won't play for extended periods, kids that play the game will have to stop, and older people with money won't waste it all here.
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 31
< >
Redignition 23 fév 2013 à 2h55 
i wish there were a like button here
Bob 23 fév 2013 à 7h51 
The stamina would be ok if they changed it so that you CAN do dungeons but you don't gain exp from it. Like this, once the stamina runs out we're left with either pvp or Henir's Time and Space, which isn't that much fun.
RagingDD 23 fév 2013 à 15h11 
I completely agree. Everytime I play a game it becomes old very fast since i can play as long as I wanted. At first, I admit that I didn't like it but I've also noticed that I still like the game. Hell! Even my parents think this is a good idea!
Dernière modification de RagingDD; 18 mar 2013 à 16h05
Prince Akihiko (ElmntNinja) 23 fév 2013 à 17h48 
I'm glad this is here. All these complaints about Stamina really annoys me.
Drako 23 fév 2013 à 23h30 
I don't get the complaints myself, this isn't a game you buy where I would admittingly gaina beef with it. You aren't charegd to downlaod, play, or anything beyong what's in cash shop, whish is purely optional. Though that's alirght since server maintence isn't cheap at all. So no reason to really whine about Stamina.

It's not one of those 60 buck games is what I mean basically, I'd whine about this if borderlands 2 had this but I payed 0 to initally play Elsword so eh, no loss and it barely feels like a restriction.

This generation of brats just like to whine since mommy and daddy always gave everything they asked for, so they think companies should to.
Frosty Bubbles 25 fév 2013 à 22h25 
To be honest, I completely, wholeheartedly agree. People need to stop crying like children
over things like a stamina system.
Chris Yukine 27 fév 2013 à 7h58 
I agree. And being a college student, I need something like this that prevents me from playing more than I need and actually gets me to stop playing and focus more on studying and work (If other games like FTL doesn't stop me in my tracks, though...)
TatsuSama1987 10 mar 2013 à 16h48 
Also for people who play here and there and are not hardcore grind gamers you don't even use it all most of the time. When I start playing I usually only hit it when I made a new character or when I play on weekends, which they took it out for the weekends, so I don't even notice it really. It more like a game to be played here and there or in between other games.
Callisandra Ward 25 mar 2013 à 23h33 
Stamina is a tool to get you to put the game away because you can't put the game away yourself., I don't really mind one way or the other but do we really want all of our games telling us how much we can play... it's only a hop, skip and a jump before they do the thinking for us...
naez13 27 mar 2013 à 14h53 
Actually it's a tool to get more money. In the korean version of this game there is an item in the item mall which you can buy to restore your stamina. Most people just wait but for those super hardcore people who want to hit the level cap in one day they make extra money off of them. This item was removed in the english release. Why is beyond me.
Callisandra Ward 27 mar 2013 à 15h38 
Actually that makes sense... $$$
Drako 27 mar 2013 à 16h09 
Is questionable why such a money making technique would be remove din the english version since ussually American comapnies are seen as greedier than foriegn, speccially considering KoG owns Kill3RCombo as well.

Then agin those Koreans DO have Starcraft as a SPORT.
Kill3rCombo  [développeur] 27 mar 2013 à 19h25 
Hello,

Currently, no versions of Elsword sells stamina potions in the item mall. They can only be obtained through events or a mentor system. We do not use the mentor system as it was abused from it's original design goals.

We are looking for ways to improve the game with it's current designed system. It was brought to our attention since CBT and we have continually improve it since then. We are planning to make adjustments in the future that will balance the stamina and game experience.

Thank you,

- The Kill3rCombo Team
Ryu Kaiser 3 avr 2013 à 7h02 
"Make Adjustments in the Future to Balance Stamina and Game Experience"... does this mean you'll be going towards what Dragon Nest does, instead of how much you can dungeon in a day, making stamina attached to bonus EXP? Possibly lowering the drop rate of items and weapons when stamina is gone? Since DFO is going belly-up, I need a platformer to call home, and the only thing holding me back from this game is the stamina. I really, REALLY do not enjoy PvP in Elsword... so... PvP isn't going to help me at all.
Red Fraction 7 avr 2013 à 21h23 
personally, the only reason i don't like stamina is because of the feeling of being limited

it sort of forces you to plan out what your going to do that day as well as provokes you into using up all that stamina even if you wouldn't normally play that much without the system
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 31
< >
Par page : 15 30 50