Ця гра тепер доступна у Steam!

Дякуємо за те, що допомогли цій грі потрапити до крамниці Steam. Детальнішу інформацію, в тому числі посилання на сторінку в крамниці, ви можете знайти нижче.

Elsword
XxX_NEWBEE_SSJ5_S3p1r0th_XxX 19 лют 2013 о 3:34
Post here if you want the IP block gone
As stated, we need to correct this issue before it Greenlits.
Показані коментарі 115 із 332
< >
Ingeniosi 23 лют 2013 о 19:38 
Vote up!)
The Dancing Kappa 25 лют 2013 о 19:15 
Ive been gone longer than i thought o.o; unless its just something i never knew about :o
LemonLime 3 бер 2013 о 2:15 
This is na/oceania version..... it's been mentioned more than enough already. Obtain the rights for whatever the region yourself and give it to KC if you don't want the ip blocks.
Luke0090 14 бер 2013 о 11:03 
It's easy enough to say "it's your problem, you fix it" Lemon, but the fact is it is the publisher's job to cater to its customers, they aren't going to simply throw money at them now are they. Otherwise, why would somebody vote they would play it, when they can't?
LemonLime 14 бер 2013 о 18:48 
They never said it's the global version, I don't see why they need to carter to a global audience when they never intended to. It's like telling a ice cream shop to sell beef because you need it.
[VIP]saxxy_saxxo[MY] 21 бер 2013 о 14:37 
many game on steam are global.. so if this game still will have ip block event in steam.. then no need to put it on steam.. just do what ever they are doing now.. zzz
Автор останньої редакції: [VIP]saxxy_saxxo[MY]; 21 бер 2013 о 14:40
XxX_NEWBEE_SSJ5_S3p1r0th_XxX 21 бер 2013 о 14:40 
Цитата допису LemonLime:
This is na/oceania version..... it's been mentioned more than enough already. Obtain the rights for whatever the region yourself and give it to KC if you don't want the ip blocks.
They cited that as an excuse but they have all the power to purchase Global rights, they're just lazy and don't want to risk losing money. There has been NO real English version for Europe and rest of the world ever since they quoted some crappy German site as a possible purchaser.

Mabinogi used to have the same deal going until European server opened then died years later, we used to be able to play in Beta, now they reopened to us and they have more activity/purchasers ratio than ever before, it's been a fun ride. There is no reason to disallow at least 1/5 of the missing countries in this version.

It's about time they remove this embarrasingly dumb IP block.
Автор останньої редакції: XxX_NEWBEE_SSJ5_S3p1r0th_XxX; 21 бер 2013 о 14:42
LemonLime 21 бер 2013 о 17:22 
Except nexon owns all the rights to mabi...... they can do whatever they want with the game they have all the rights to right from the start.
KC on the other hand can't, it's not just a simple issue of money. It's more complicated to obtain global publishing rights when many other regions already have other publishers.
XxX_NEWBEE_SSJ5_S3p1r0th_XxX 21 бер 2013 о 19:09 
lol, you crazy? Nexon didn't do Mabinogi, Devcat did.

They didn't even globalize DFO for the same reason, the rights rest with Neople, not Nexon.
Christopher808 21 бер 2013 о 22:04 
What you fail to realize is that all of this costs money, the servers, the rights, localization, etc, much more than their small team can afford. You bring up Nexon like KC has the funding and the player base to match it which is false. Like LemonLime KC never said this is global version, and yes Steam maybe a global platform but that doesn’t apply to MMOs only the regular games you see on the store page.

Keep in mind that this is p2p or Peer to Peer which already makes it hard for some people to play in the NA/Oceania region so think what would happen if this game was global, or no IP block.
XxX_NEWBEE_SSJ5_S3p1r0th_XxX 22 бер 2013 о 0:14 
Цитата допису ChristopherASM:
What you fail to realize is that all of this costs money, the servers, the rights, localization, etc, much more than their small team can afford. You bring up Nexon like KC has the funding and the player base to match it which is false. Like LemonLime KC never said this is global version, and yes Steam maybe a global platform but that doesn’t apply to MMOs only the regular games you see on the store page.
I've never said this was, and had to be a Global version. I said they could just open anytime if they wanted to. It's more like they refuse to do so because they don't want to risk losing money even though they already have a ton and the mere fact that an unknown company like KC managed to get the license for Elsword means they have, or had money at a time.

Opening Mabinogi to everyone actually helped their funds by the way. They had more purchases than ever before and everyone lived happy.

Цитата допису ChristopherASM:
Keep in mind that this is p2p or Peer to Peer which already makes it hard for some people to play in the NA/Oceania region so think what would happen if this game was global, or no IP block.
This is the stupid ♥♥♥♥ you people keep bringing into as an excuse to not pay.

Again, let's look at Mabinogi. It uses p2p in parties and it works fantastic, even though the game is a skill mashfest, way more demanding in numeric input than Elsword.

I've played p2p services like GGPO, Supercade...etc...where with my good connection I get to play with my NA, South America and Hawaii friends with no noticeable delays.

If you're so afraid of change and popularity, just open different regional Servers for those who want to head in different ways. It worked for Mabinogi and we're all in the new Servers.
Автор останньої редакції: XxX_NEWBEE_SSJ5_S3p1r0th_XxX; 22 бер 2013 о 0:15
LemonLime 22 бер 2013 о 5:06 
Цитата допису Poorman's unusual:
lol, you crazy? Nexon didn't do Mabinogi, Devcat did.

They didn't even globalize DFO for the same reason, the rights rest with Neople, not Nexon.

Considering nexon is the only host for all versions of mabi they do literally own all the hosting rights to it.

I see that you are already have the idea of how KC is not getting global hosting right because it's afraid of loosing money and don't seem like you'll accept much more other wise so I'll just shrug and get off the wagon here.

Just like to point out that lvlupgames owns elsword BR hosting rights and that's not gonna be a easy matter for anyone seeking the global hosting rights.
Christopher808 22 бер 2013 о 10:22 
First all stop bringing up Mabinogi because that doesn’t apply here. P2p maybe fine for YOU, but not for everyone else. None of those p2p services you used matter, because they aren’t KC, they don’t use KC servers, this isn’t about them this is about KC. I never said I was afraid of change and popularity you did. It would great for KC to remove the IP block, it’s not going to happen as KC isn’t a Nexon, Arena Net, nor Blizzard, they don’t have that kind of money.
Автор останньої редакції: Christopher808; 22 бер 2013 о 10:22
XxX_NEWBEE_SSJ5_S3p1r0th_XxX 22 бер 2013 о 12:02 
Nobody gives a ♥♥♥♥ about what you think, most of what you say is fallacies, I'm referring to KC when it comes to popularity and risks of opening.

I'd like to see you justify not opening Elsword when Mabinogi basically had the same servers for ages and they've had lag attacks when Global started, they were fixed and nothing of value was lost.

All in all, it'd be more of a problem to adquire the rights for Global opening from KoG/Nexon. Then again, back when KC opened, it wasn't even part of Nexon except in Japan.
Автор останньої редакції: XxX_NEWBEE_SSJ5_S3p1r0th_XxX; 22 бер 2013 о 12:02
Connor Kenway 23 бер 2013 о 6:52 
NO IP BLOCK!!!!!! NEVER IP BLOCK
Показані коментарі 115 із 332
< >
На сторінку: 15 30 50