This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Elsword
Chriz ✔ May 19, 2013 @ 7:34pm
Some questions that need to be answered
So my first question is ..

How long the it gonna take for the game comes out on Steam ?

About the IP Block,

I just heard that half of the server got IP blocked, so because Elsword gonna be a Steam game will they remove the IP block ?

Because I heard that when you're in Steam, the game becomes international so everybody would be able to play it + now they are on Steam the server could hold more players so they can it can be a reason for it becomes international, no ? (+ Less lag than it had)

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by Chriz ✔; May 19, 2013 @ 7:35pm
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Gietmex May 20, 2013 @ 6:51pm 
Originally posted by ChЯis:
Because I heard that when you're in Steam, the game becomes international so everybody would be able to play it + now they are on Steam the server could hold more players so they can it can be a reason for it becomes international, no ?

no, no games that gets on steam atomatically becomes international -.-
let me give u a example "Dark Soul" u can only get the game (through Steam) if u are from the US
i really sure this is what will happen to elsword when it gets greenlight, only the ppl from the permited places can get access to download the game

and about ur frst question, i want to know to T^T
Ran Yakumo May 26, 2013 @ 5:38pm 
No, games on Steam despite what people say are not always global, you will see a few people here and there claim every game on Steam is global since the service is, but there is an example above already. The Steam store is one everybody can walk into but where you lvie effects what the store's contents may just be.

Also some games include the cursed "Games for Windows Live" DRM which can in cases stop you from playing a SINGLE PLAYER game just because you may not live in a country supported by GFWL, and yes these games are sold on STeam (It'll list the Third Party DRM in the game's information as "Microsoft" to the right in a store page.)

Last edited by Ran Yakumo; May 27, 2013 @ 2:12pm
Chriz ✔ May 27, 2013 @ 5:28am 
So well it means it's not sure that they'll remove the IP Block ..
Mizuki Guy Jul 8, 2013 @ 11:25pm 
Its not out yet?
Chriz ✔ Jul 9, 2013 @ 6:53am 
Originally posted by Mizuki Guy:
Its not out yet?

Yes it is now, not on Steam but the game hasn't an IP block at this moment
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50