This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Paranautical Activity
Saxsaxsax Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:12pm
Bought the game on indiegamestand and it's buggy
I'm playing the drm free version, i can't shoot with left click (already tried to rebind the key). It shoot only a rocket once and that's it. There is not interface. Also i jump up to the ceiling (not sure if this is a bug, or an intended feature).

Edit: tried the desura version, it works fine on this version (although the contrast is a bit off, a slider in the settings would be appreciated).
Last edited by Saxsaxsax; Jun 13, 2013 @ 12:14am
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
SAD_SIF Jun 13, 2013 @ 10:25am 
Yeah, the indiegamestand version that was uploaded was a debug version. If you redownload it, Spooder fixed it.
Saxsaxsax Jun 13, 2013 @ 1:05pm 
thanks!
HunterZ Jun 14, 2013 @ 12:09pm 
Hit a couple of bugs in the updated version as well:
- I've head hearts get stuck following me around when I have full health, and they don't even disappear when I later lose health. I think taking an elevator may make them stop.
- The Poseidon/Neptune boss' green fish didn't despawn when I killed him, and they followed me around the dungeon. They didn't seem to be killable either. Eventually they killed me :(
LouieSalmon Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:23pm 
Yeah, I think they're going to balance the green blowfish in some way soon.
KookedKrab Jun 22, 2013 @ 10:26am 
Green blowfish=death, best thing to do is tank them(if you can) after you kill poseidon/big fish I had one follow me through 8 additional rooms. The devs should be given credit though, the AI on them is impeccable.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50