This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Paranautical Activity
Sax3 Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:12pm
Bought the game on indiegamestand and it's buggy
I'm playing the drm free version, i can't shoot with left click (already tried to rebind the key). It shoot only a rocket once and that's it. There is not interface. Also i jump up to the ceiling (not sure if this is a bug, or an intended feature).

Edit: tried the desura version, it works fine on this version (although the contrast is a bit off, a slider in the settings would be appreciated).
Last edited by Sax3; Jun 13, 2013 @ 12:14am
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
WhiffyCornet Jun 13, 2013 @ 10:25am 
Yeah, the indiegamestand version that was uploaded was a debug version. If you redownload it, Spooder fixed it.
Sax3 Jun 13, 2013 @ 1:05pm 
thanks!
HunterZ Jun 14, 2013 @ 12:09pm 
Hit a couple of bugs in the updated version as well:
- I've head hearts get stuck following me around when I have full health, and they don't even disappear when I later lose health. I think taking an elevator may make them stop.
- The Poseidon/Neptune boss' green fish didn't despawn when I killed him, and they followed me around the dungeon. They didn't seem to be killable either. Eventually they killed me :(
WaunaSalmon Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:23pm 
Yeah, I think they're going to balance the green blowfish in some way soon.
²ÄᵴᵸᶒЙᾴᾑ²™ Jun 22, 2013 @ 10:26am 
Green blowfish=death, best thing to do is tank them(if you can) after you kill poseidon/big fish I had one follow me through 8 additional rooms. The devs should be given credit though, the AI on them is impeccable.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50