This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Paranautical Activity
Shred Venita May 31, 2013 @ 10:58pm
If I buy it off of the CodeAvarice website, How will the updating and free steam code work?
I read in one of the comments of this Greenlight page, that if this game makes it to steam all previous buyers will get a free steam-code upon release. How would you track purchases from the site and updates if there doesn't seem to be any type of log in or account system.

Thank you for any replies.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Mike Maulbeck  [developer] Jun 2, 2013 @ 1:23pm 
I have the email adresses of everyone who buys on the site, so I can send you a steam code.
Shred Venita Jun 2, 2013 @ 3:19pm 
Oh great, thank you, how about updates for the game? How are those handled?
Mike Maulbeck  [developer] Jun 2, 2013 @ 6:01pm 
You just redownload from the original link you got when you bought the game.
MrZalgo - It Wasen't me! Jun 2, 2013 @ 8:22pm 
How would it work if you got it from groupees? Do they get a set of keys?
Mike Maulbeck  [developer] Jun 2, 2013 @ 9:49pm 
I haven't worked it out directly with groupees, but I'm sure they can hook me up with everyone's contact info so I can send out steam codes. If you activate it your groupees copy on desura I'll be able to get you steam codes through that as well, just in case groupees doesn't cooperate.
MrZalgo - It Wasen't me! Jun 3, 2013 @ 8:59am 
Ahh ok, i might aswell check out desura :) Thank you very much.
Shred Venita Jun 5, 2013 @ 6:55pm 
I'd just like to say that I found this game through Green9090 and after I heard of your fiasco I knew I had to support you guys, thank you for your Responses Spooder and I wish you good luck to the both of you, I just purchases Paranautical Activity off of your site and I can't wait to play it!
Alex Jun 11, 2013 @ 3:04pm 
Originally posted by Spooder Weld:
I have the email adresses of everyone who buys on the site, so I can send you a steam code.

Would it be able to carry memory across?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50