This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Paranautical Activity
SmokyMiner May 30, 2013 @ 9:04pm
Bought it on Desura. Do I Have To Re-Buy It On Steam?
I'm assuming yes, but I can hope.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
SAD_SIF May 30, 2013 @ 9:58pm 
Spooder has said that Steam keys will be given to early Desura adopters, IIRC.
Mike Maulbeck  [developer] May 30, 2013 @ 10:12pm 
Everyone who picks up the game pre-steam will get a delicious free steam code once we're on steam.
W00T! Glad I decided to buy it the day before I found out it was up for Greenlight now.
zeroxxx May 30, 2013 @ 11:47pm 
Originally posted by Spooder Weld:
Everyone who picks up the game pre-steam will get a delicious free steam code once we're on steam.

Glad to hear that. I voted.
madsen May 31, 2013 @ 6:53am 

Sounds great. How will it work if I was gifted the game through BMT Micro? (A nice redditor PiF'd me the game, so I literally just received the mail with download links from BMT Micro.) If it won't work, don't worry about it, I won't mind buying the game on Steam.
Arnold J. Rimmer May 31, 2013 @ 9:52am 
Just picked up the Desura key from Be Mine. Will you send the Steam keys to them or should I make a Desura account?

Very excited about the final release btw
Last edited by Arnold J. Rimmer; May 31, 2013 @ 9:55am
Felixthekitkat May 31, 2013 @ 11:51am 
dude you devs are awsome for doing this i dont know of many others that would do the same.
彡Monotoma. Jun 1, 2013 @ 3:22pm 
Originally posted by Felixthekitkat:
dude you devs are awsome for doing this i dont know of many others that would do the same.
Literally every game that got greenlight got a free steam key if you already bought the game.
JamesLJ Jun 2, 2013 @ 6:14am 
I got this game in an Indie Game Bundle called "Be Mine 8", will I still get a steam key if I have it on Desura :)
zeroxxx Jun 2, 2013 @ 6:17am 
Originally posted by JamesLJ:
I got this game in an Indie Game Bundle called "Be Mine 8", will I still get a steam key if I have it on Desura :)

Didn't you read developer's post?
MrFusic Jun 2, 2013 @ 7:30am 
its an awesome game so im glad we get a code
this game is AMAZING!!!!!!!!
MaxiTB Jun 5, 2013 @ 10:45am 
If you got the game already, why do you care about getting it on steam. Just add a link to your library, done.
kalirion Jun 5, 2013 @ 10:50am 
Originally posted by MaxiTB:
If you got the game already, why do you care about getting it on steam. Just add a link to your library, done.

Achievements and time tracking.

It's nice to know I've "invested" 160+ hours into Binding of Isaac, and I wouldn't have this info without it being a Steam game.
Nihatclodra Jun 13, 2013 @ 10:05pm 
Does desura give you a list of everyone who has the game or something?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
Per page: 15 30 50