This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Paranautical Activity
SmokyMiner May 30, 2013 @ 9:04pm
Bought it on Desura. Do I Have To Re-Buy It On Steam?
I'm assuming yes, but I can hope.
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
< >
WhiffyCornet May 30, 2013 @ 9:58pm 
Spooder has said that Steam keys will be given to early Desura adopters, IIRC.
Mike Maulbeck  [developer] May 30, 2013 @ 10:12pm 
Everyone who picks up the game pre-steam will get a delicious free steam code once we're on steam.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ May 30, 2013 @ 10:42pm 
W00T! Glad I decided to buy it the day before I found out it was up for Greenlight now.
zeroxxx May 30, 2013 @ 11:47pm 
Originally posted by Spooder Weld:
Everyone who picks up the game pre-steam will get a delicious free steam code once we're on steam.

Glad to hear that. I voted.
madsen May 31, 2013 @ 6:53am 

Sounds great. How will it work if I was gifted the game through BMT Micro? (A nice redditor PiF'd me the game, so I literally just received the mail with download links from BMT Micro.) If it won't work, don't worry about it, I won't mind buying the game on Steam.
Arnold J. Rimmer May 31, 2013 @ 9:52am 
Just picked up the Desura key from Be Mine. Will you send the Steam keys to them or should I make a Desura account?

Very excited about the final release btw
Last edited by Arnold J. Rimmer; May 31, 2013 @ 9:55am
Felixthekitkat May 31, 2013 @ 11:51am 
dude you devs are awsome for doing this i dont know of many others that would do the same.
Teratoma [SAMTIDAJ] Jun 1, 2013 @ 3:22pm 
Originally posted by Felixthekitkat:
dude you devs are awsome for doing this i dont know of many others that would do the same.
Literally every game that got greenlight got a free steam key if you already bought the game.
JamesLJ Jun 2, 2013 @ 6:14am 
I got this game in an Indie Game Bundle called "Be Mine 8", will I still get a steam key if I have it on Desura :)
zeroxxx Jun 2, 2013 @ 6:17am 
Originally posted by JamesLJ:
I got this game in an Indie Game Bundle called "Be Mine 8", will I still get a steam key if I have it on Desura :)

Didn't you read developer's post?
♫[GRMM]Dweebepants♫ Jun 2, 2013 @ 7:30am 
its an awesome game so im glad we get a code
Zerg | KillerCobra(aka Sam) Jun 3, 2013 @ 9:10am 
this game is AMAZING!!!!!!!!
MaxiTB Jun 5, 2013 @ 10:45am 
If you got the game already, why do you care about getting it on steam. Just add a link to your library, done.
kalirion Jun 5, 2013 @ 10:50am 
Originally posted by MaxiTB:
If you got the game already, why do you care about getting it on steam. Just add a link to your library, done.

Achievements and time tracking.

It's nice to know I've "invested" 160+ hours into Binding of Isaac, and I wouldn't have this info without it being a Steam game.
Nihatclodra Jun 13, 2013 @ 10:05pm 
Does desura give you a list of everyone who has the game or something?
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50