This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Zombotron
ant.karlov  [developer] Jun 14 @ 12:37am
Feedbacks
Write your wishes and feedback here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Z
i think ist nice gameombotron
is so good
good game guys
CRIS May 25 @ 10:33am 
Metas del juego
Agregar las metas u objetivos del juego trucos y modos de completarlo
ant.karlov  [developer] May 25 @ 11:31am 
Originally posted by Battle Hero:
Goals of the game
Add goals or objectives of the game cheats and ways to complete it

Greenlight is not a fundraising company to develop a game. We just developing a great game and we have everything we need to develop it. We do not have any goals and issues that need to be addressed, so we do not see the need to make a list of goals and ways for it.

If you have any questions about the game, just let me know ;)
WTf
♥♥♥♥ the world ♥♥♥♥♥
what you wanna of this game?
YES.
ALL THE YES.

THIS THING BETTER BE GREENLIT.
Uh, can you change the design of the zombie back to how it was in the previous games? Their purple glossy eyes brought me joy. Now they just look spooky and in-humanish.
ant.karlov  [developer] Jun 18 @ 1:55am 
@Ender Battle, there will be some other enemies with eyes as in the previous games :)
Last edited by ant.karlov; Jun 18 @ 1:56am
Z` Jun 23 @ 8:26am 
From Turkey. This girl will be alive at Zombotron II Time Machine. Will the Story continue ? @ant.karlov
Last edited by Z`; Jun 23 @ 8:27am
ant.karlov  [developer] Jun 23 @ 10:05am 
@Z`, Yes, a new game is a remake of old games with a continuation of the story. The girl survived and is an important character in the continuation of storyline! :)
Last edited by ant.karlov; Jun 28 @ 12:58am
Qtaffy Jun 27 @ 7:19pm 
Hey Anton! i was looking around at the games I used to play and i saw the original Zombotron! in fact Zombotron was possibly the 3rd or 4th game i had ever played! And i just wanted to say keep up the good work! We love you :)
Do you know how much it will cost when it comesout on steam?
ant.karlov  [developer] Jul 10 @ 1:23pm 
@Qtaffy, thank you for feedback! :)
ant.karlov  [developer] Jul 10 @ 1:25pm 
@Jamacalada, currently final price is unknown yet, but I think that it will be around $20 or lower. Release date also is unknown yet.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 15 30 50