This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Zombotron
Levels
How many levels are the game
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
ant.karlov  [developer] Jan 27 @ 2:39am 
I have changed the level system in the new game. Also now levels has different sizes, so I don't know how much levels will be in the new game yet, but we targeting for the ~10 hours of the overall gameplay.
MrMikeX Jan 27 @ 11:01am 
i really dont want to quit this game so quick so like 10 to 20 hours is can be very good
and yea something that i think that will MAYBE never be in any of ur games..MULTIPLAYER
and lets get back into knighttron you see maybe in knighttron 2 would be multiplayer beacuse its an RPG game so it can be good to play with other players online and yea one more thing can in knighttron 2 be more bosses? beacuse one giant robot and some slug making me bored
Last edited by MrMikeX; Jan 27 @ 11:04am
ant.karlov  [developer] Jan 31 @ 7:38am 
@MrMikeX, Knighttron was my first experience in creating an RPG game and, unfortunately, I did not have enough time and resources to make the game quite good. I tried to put a lot of good ideas, but some points in the game remained unworked. I understand your annoyance about the flaws in the game, but all the restrictions were imposed by the fact that the game is free :( I hope that in the future I will be able to do more!
MrMikeX Feb 1 @ 8:30am 
if every level will be like 10:00 minutes to complete it u have to make like 100 levels to make 10 hour game
MrMikeX Feb 1 @ 8:31am 
i just asking for multiplayer :)
ant.karlov  [developer] Feb 2 @ 1:42am 
@MrMikeX, multiplayer not planned yet :(
ant.karlov  [developer] Feb 6 @ 12:18am 
I have already written that the final number of levels is not yet possible to determine. We focus on the playing time which should be at least ~10 hours of gameplay.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50