This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Zombotron
Enemies.
well i want to ask a question is there will be like 10 or 20 types of enemies and more than 5 bosses in game? and yea something that i want ask so much!: does enemy will drop pickupable weapons? like in ZB2 time machine: some of minebots were dropping pickuable pickaxes and shovels and there will be some old enemies and game difficulty?
Last edited by MrMikeX; Jan 9 @ 4:15am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
MrMikeX Jan 9 @ 4:18am 
and yea i saw on twitter that u add some 'spear zombies' after u kill zombie like that u will able to pick up his weapon?
ant.karlov  [developer] Jan 11 @ 12:50am 
Yes, some enemies will drop their weapons and you will be able to pick up and use this weapons. Also, some enemies will drop some of their equipment that can also be used by the hero ;)
MrMikeX Jan 11 @ 4:13am 
oh that very cool and i have a question will ya add flamethrower to zombotron? dis will be nice but ik need to work on model and fire damamge and other....and yea whats name of hero?
MrMikeX you also love zombotron
MrMikeX Jan 27 @ 11:06am 
bro you gotta be kidding i love all of anton's games knighttron santa is coming mushroomer alien transporter zombotron when i was 7 this was best games that just exist for me
Sorry but im the biggest fan of ant karlovs game in the world
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50