Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Zombotron
ant.karlov  [developer] May 25 @ 11:40am
FAQ
When new Zombotron will be released?

Currently release date is unknown yet. But release of the game is planned on the second half of 2017 year.

UPD: Release planned for March 2018.

Zombotron will be a paid game?

Yes, Zombotron will be a paid game.

How much will new Zombotron cost?

We will be looking at price when the game is more complete so we can do research on what would make the most sense for everyone.

Will there be free on-line version for web-browsers?

No, there will be no free on-line version of the game for web-browsers. Web-browsers set up too many restrictions regarding performance and quantity of content. Therefore we decided to abandon such version of the game. The new game will be full downloadable.

Will there be an early access?

We plan full release of the game without early access.

Will there be a multilingual support?

Yes, we plan to translate the game in several languages, but a complete list of all supported languages is unknown yet. Currently there are two languages planned: English and Russian.

Is new Zombotron a sequel of the old game?

The new game is a remake of the entire Zombotron series, which will unite the history of all the parts and of course will tell what happened after the ending of «Zombotron: Time Machine». A story in the new game will start approximately where original «Zombotron 2» started. However the story and all the levels will be completely redesigned, thus it will be interesting to play, even if you have completed all preceding parts.

Will there be multiplayer mode?

First of all we are focused on single-player mode. Multiplayer mode will be added later probably, after the release of the full single-player game.

Will there be cooperative mode? (split-screen)

No, cooperative mode is not planned, because it requires additional time for development, while the demand for it is not high. Perhaps, co-op will be added after the release if a sufficient number of players will wish it.

Will there be gamepad support? (Steam Controller, XBox Controller… etc.)

Yes, of course! There will be full support for most of the popular controllers.

Will there be in-app purchases? (free2play, donate, microtransactions)

Nope.

Will there be additional downloadable content: paid or free? (DLC)

Yes, maybe. E.g. multiplayer mode, co-op mode and etc. But presently we do not plan to release DLC.

What are the system requirements?

The game is on the active stage of development and now it is impossible to outline final system requirements. But the requirements will not be high and the game will work very well on maximum settings of 5-6 years old computers. The main part of the game development is elaborated on the computer released in 2011 and considered as reference computer. We are guided by its performance.

Specifications of the reference computer: CPU 2.0 GHz Intel Core i7, RAM 2Gb, VIDEO AMD Radeon HD 6490M 256 MB

For what OS will the game be available?

We plan support for Windows, Mac OS and Linux.

Will there be craft and/or upgrade of the weapon in the game?

Yes, at first we wanted to create simple craft system - when it is possible to find some broken weapons or its spare parts and having gathered all these parts together get some unique weapon. But at the moment this opportunity is questionable due to lack of time to elaborate the system of high quality and fun, whereas adding a craft system in order it would be in the game is not interesting.

Will there be customization of the main hero in the game?

Yes, we plan to implement simple customization of the main hero. It will be possible to change the face of the hero and some other features, but impossible to change the sex as it contradicts to the plot line.

Will there be skills in the game?

Yes, we work on creation of additional passive and active skills of the hero, which will diversify fights with the enemies.
Last edited by ant.karlov; Aug 13 @ 2:13am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
I cant wait
Jericol Jun 4 @ 2:06am 
pretty wanna know that whether you guys need a Chinese version,just call me whenever you are in need and my team will help
ant.karlov  [developer] Jun 4 @ 2:18am 
@Jericol, yes, simple Chinese translation will be possible. Thank you for suggestion!
zzzzz
spanish pls <3
I don't think the game needs a multiplayer mode but a coop would be aewsome!
ant.karlov  [developer] Aug 9 @ 2:24am 
@RodigroW, Yep, I agree with you. If we will decide to make some multiplayer, so we will make the coop mode first! :)
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50