Acest joc este disponibil acum pe Steam!

Vă mulţumim pentru ajutorul acordat în a face ca acest joc să fie selecţionat pentru distribuţie via Steam. Mai multe informaţii cât şi un link către pagina de magazin pot fi găsite mai jos.

Megabyte Punch
Reptile - Tim  [dezvoltator] 30 oct., 2012 @ 10:50am
Questions regarding Megabyte Punch
You can post your questions about the game here.
Afişate 1-15 din 58 de comentarii
< >
MaxArkness 16 ian., 2013 @ 7:21am 
If a buy the game on the official website, when the game is released, will i get a steam key ?
Reptile - Tim  [dezvoltator] 16 ian., 2013 @ 11:20am 
Yes, IF we make it onto Steam obviously.
Ultimate Hellbane 31 ian., 2013 @ 2:14pm 
I hope you add online multiplayer :)
Footissimo 1 feb., 2013 @ 5:36am 
Given that it's the Unity engine, will you be providing a Linux port? Angry Penguins demands to know. =)
Reptile - Tim  [dezvoltator] 1 feb., 2013 @ 10:16am 
It's very likely :)
Footissimo 1 feb., 2013 @ 12:39pm 
Thanks!
Jack 4 feb., 2013 @ 8:09am 
Looks great but regarding multiplayer, it doesn't need online multiplayer, just LAN would be great.
At least then you could use tungle.
Any plans for futher multiplayer options?
Editat ultima dată de Jack; 4 feb., 2013 @ 8:11am
BennyFresh 4 feb., 2013 @ 11:17am 
I bought the game through the Greenlight Bundle, will I be able to get a steam key as well (if it gets on steam), and how would I receive it?
Also how can I be contacted about updates? I guess the bundle gave me a desura key, would downloading it through desura help?
Reptile - Tim  [dezvoltator] 4 feb., 2013 @ 11:51am 
@Jack: Thanks, what kind of multiplayer options do you mean? Like game modes?

@BennyFresh: Unfortunately we are not able to notify about any updates through the greenlight bundle so it's best to activate your key on Desura! We will distribute the Steam keys through Desura, if we make it onto steam obviously :).
Jack 4 feb., 2013 @ 1:19pm 
I was thinking more connection wise (online, LAN, ranked), the game looks amazing but the lack of online or LAN multiplayer is a real put off to be honest.
Regardless I'll definately be trying it out, I just want to be able to smash my chum's voxel based bottom aswell
Jack 4 feb., 2013 @ 1:20pm 
Also with the right balance this could be a potential esport, It's definately fun to watch.
Reptile - Tim  [dezvoltator] 5 feb., 2013 @ 5:40am 
@Jack: Cool, we'll see what we can do regarding a LAN or online multiplayer! Megabyte Punch as an Esport would be a dream come true! However, there is a lot of tweaking and balancing needed to make it a solid piece! But we'll do our best!
Jack 5 feb., 2013 @ 7:29am 
I've had a go with the demo and I love the way specials and building your character works and having to choose between specials or stat boosts.
The movement as well deserves great praise, it feels like I'm always in control and there's great nuance to it.
My only gameplay gripe would be that I'm left wanting more depth in the standard combos, perhaps a second heavy standard attack button that you could chain with quick attacks to build up combos similar to how games like darksiders works. Also if you could hold specials or chain them with standard attacks for better timing, not necessarily for greater power, it's just a little difficult to time them properly.
Otherwise I'd say the core gameplay is fantastic and really works with the asthetic.
Editat ultima dată de Jack; 5 feb., 2013 @ 7:29am
BennyFresh 5 feb., 2013 @ 11:56am 
Thanks for replying, I downloaded it through Desura, so that solves that.
I agree with Jack, those are great ideas.
So far the main thing I would like to see is a better system for managing the parts you have. When you go to your collection in town there's a big list of all of the parts you have collected. I think it would help the whole customization system a lot if the Collection menu had submenus for the different catagories of parts. If there was an individual tab for heads, shoulders, legs etc. that would make everything more convenient.
It would also be cool to see a specific slot for each individual part on the menu, or have each specific part have it's own number. That way anyone trying to collect all of the parts they could see that they were missing some.

Anyway thanks for the rad game, I've had a ton of fun with it so far.
@7H3-L4UGH1NG-M4N- #Gamergate 7 feb., 2013 @ 9:42pm 
Hey, just bought this game through Desura a couple days ago. Sweet game. Just one question. Where do I get the cold immunity virus mentioned in the Adventure mode?
Afişate 1-15 din 58 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50