Эта игра уже доступна в Steam!

Спасибо, что помогли этой игре оказаться в магазине Steam. Более подробную информацию, включая ссылку на страницу в магазине, вы можете найти ниже.

Megabyte Punch
DannyL3tscher~ 19 мая, 2013 в 14:44
Needs online multiplayer
This game looks perfect for online multiplayer compatibility, and it would be a shame without.
Показано 115 из 47 комментариев
< >
「S」 19 мая, 2013 в 17:29 
I would be very sad to see this without some kind of online multiplayer, would be awesome to play with all my online buddies
Altberg 19 мая, 2013 в 17:45 
It surely does need online multiplayer. The possibility of tournaments would also bring in some public awareness.
KingEuropoor 20 мая, 2013 в 2:04 
Me and a friend bought this game yesterday after he watched a Let's Play of it, and we both assumed it would have online multiplayer.

It was completely our mistake, don't get me wrong, but it was disappointing that this game doesn't have online multiplayer. It would be so perfect for it. It's still a fantastic game though, and I would have paid twice the price for it even without online multiplayer.
crash bang wallop 20 мая, 2013 в 4:32 
once again agree with the online multiplayer for this
Elludon 20 мая, 2013 в 8:14 
me to
Tez 20 мая, 2013 в 22:34 
Would be sweet.
DonTonberry 21 мая, 2013 в 5:19 
It would be great for this game to have online multiplayer. If it's feasible for Reptile to add it I would absolutely love to see it. I and a few friends have bought it and would really love to be able to smash each other's faces in over the internet.

Luckily though if that doesn't happen I can still hook a bunch of controllers up to my computer and play with my housemates.
Smettbo 21 мая, 2013 в 22:43 
Hell even just LAN play so we can run Hamachi servers would be great.
Digit-299 Shogun 21 мая, 2013 в 23:23 
+1 for eny kind of MP support :)
Donorak 22 мая, 2013 в 0:56 
if its possible it would be great to be honest if i knew anything about servers or online mutiplayer in game such as this id off to do it for them. this game is everything a true beat em up should be.
Tiwwi 23 мая, 2013 в 3:34 
I agree that Multiplayer would be awesome, but this game is only being developed by two people, who already know that a lot of people want to see MP. Right now, I don't think they've got the resources to implement a Multiplayer mode. If the game gets popular enough that might change though.
Metalmaddness 25 мая, 2013 в 15:01 
Well in the Hopes this game gets Green lit then perhaps even if not implimenting it on release, an online update later on with the money made fom the sales would always be more then welcome by the community i am sure.
CAST_Sliferx 26 мая, 2013 в 12:19 
Изначально опубликовано Metalmaddness:
Well in the Hopes this game gets Green lit then perhaps even if not implimenting it on release, an online update later on with the money made fom the sales would always be more then welcome by the community i am sure.

I think thats the plan, i really do hope it gets it. Im sure the game will already be good enough if not GREAT by release. But online multiplayer will make it sell like crazy. I really love the game. Game is at 99% of the way to top 100, so its going to make it! sometime :) please share the greenlight page and have your friends vote for it.

https://twitter.com/reptilegames <-- If you wanna see the progress.
zichy 28 мая, 2013 в 4:17 
+1 for online multiplayer
MrHeolsen 29 мая, 2013 в 11:12 
Yeah you should be able to play multiplayer whit two options: play multiplayer whit random people online OR play private whit friends over steam
Показано 115 из 47 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50