This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Darkwind: War on Wheels
Baked Beans Sep 7, 2013 @ 6:26am
Darkwind Permadeath Horror Stories
I had just come back from a 8 month Hiatus. Most of my gang had split. The ones who were left were hard as nails. Clavin "Outta Time" Klein was the leader at the time, and volunteered to participate in a Deathrace. It had been awhile since any of them had been behind the wheel, and Calvin must have been feeling it because instead of the usual tactic of hanging back and letting the other racers soften eachother up first he decided to go balls out. Things were going pretty well at first. He managed to get into first place. Just before weapons went hot he got bumped going into a turn, and that was it. He hit the wall going 120. I like to think that he felt no pain as his head was torn away from his body, his arm followed along with his other leg. (He had already lost the other in battle) The vehicle caught fire and his remains were creamated in the ensuing explosion.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
buellzz Apr 16, 2014 @ 6:20pm 
Morale of the story... always go balls out ;)
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 15 30 50