¡Este juego está ahora disponible en Steam!

Gracias por ayudar a que este juego sea seleccionado para su distribución en Steam. Abajo puedes encontrar más información, incluyendo un enlace a la tienda de Steam.

The Age of Decadence
Jupiter 11 de Sep, 2013 a las 2:14
Combat in the game
I came across this on Steam and it looks absolutely stunning, but then I checked a video on YouTube where the narrator and comments complained about how the combat was impossibly difficult (video published in November 2012). Has the combat been updated since then?
Mostrando 1-3 de 3 comentarios
< >
Dylanface 21 de Sep, 2013 a las 0:18 
It's not impossible, I've mostly only played the demo a fair bit but it's not impossible. It's hard though, sometimes really hard, that's why combat is only an optional part of the game in big parts, you can focus on diplomacy so you can avoid combat etc. It's only one pathway. Also you may find you have to save and load a battle a couple of times in order to figure out how to win. But you can win. :D
StrangeLittleMan 1 de Oct, 2013 a las 16:23 
There is a combat demo on their website.
Vince  [desarrollador] 2 de Oct, 2013 a las 6:08 
Combat is not impossibly difficult. It's merely challenging (as it should be). In the game, you aren't a hero destined to save the world, you are a man/woman trying to survive and make a name for yourself.

The most challenging fights are avoidable as we aren't forcing everyone to fight hard battles. Plus, as was mentioned, there are several non-combat paths through the game.

Overall, I'd suggest to download the demo and see for yourself:

http://www.atomicgamer.com/files/101925/the-age-of-decadence-public-beta-release-3-2
Mostrando 1-3 de 3 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50