This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Zombeer ®
ReBoot Nov 25, 2013 @ 1:56pm
ETA on release?
How far do you guys think you are? 2013? First quarter 2014? Valve time "sometime around next year"?
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Moonbite_Games  [developer] Dec 2, 2013 @ 5:09am 
Hi !!
We're finishing administrative issues @.@ ... the PC version will release at the begining (we want to do it in the 1st quarter 2014).
We don't know the date yet, but we'll know it really soon and we'll publish it with a new trailer :)

StuDaBaker =8= Feb 15, 2014 @ 10:51am 
Any update you can give us?
Moonbite_Games  [developer] Feb 17, 2014 @ 8:21am 
Hi @StuDaBaker =8=

these days we are finishing the testing of Zombeer with Steam SDK ... so in a few days we'll have news about the release date :))

Thanks for the patient ^.^
Nicole Wolfpaw Mar 25, 2014 @ 12:15pm 
I saw your game on PSN, hows it going on PC version?
Viola Apr 16, 2014 @ 9:33am 
hi guys, any news about the release time ? xD really looking forwards to this game
Moonbite_Games  [developer] Apr 30, 2014 @ 5:44am 
Originally posted by Nicole Wolfpaw:
I saw your game on PSN, hows it going on PC version?

Hi @Nicole Wolfpaw

we've finished the PC (Steam) version ... now we're working a few administrative and legal papers ... in the next days we'll tell more about the PC release.
Thanx !!
Moonbite_Games  [developer] Apr 30, 2014 @ 5:45am 
Originally posted by Viola:
hi guys, any news about the release time ? xD really looking forwards to this game

Hi @Viola

no final release date yet :(
But we have the PC version ready :DD

So the PC release is near ... Thx for your patient !!
ReBoot Apr 30, 2014 @ 6:15am 
Define please. Do we talk days, weeks or months?
Moonbite_Games  [developer] May 8, 2014 @ 12:42am 
Hi @ReBoot

we hope weeks ... but I cann't say exactly how many ...
raygrace Jul 7, 2014 @ 2:23pm 
hi really looking foreward to this game just curious if theres any updates on the realease date yet??? i def want to get this when it gets realeased on steam.
swartyster Dec 2, 2014 @ 5:06am 
when wil it get realease?
Dead-Wolf Dec 22, 2014 @ 12:06am 
Just look at the last time it was updated... it is most likely dead.

Too bad too... have been keeping an eye on it for a long while.
iMtroll Jan 2 @ 4:07pm 
Third quarter of 2013 they said, then the first quarter of 2014.. Then the final quarter of 2014.. It's now 2015 and we're still waiting for a single update from them for JUST the release time. I used to look forward to this game, but the longer it's taking them the less I am actually wanting to get this game. 0/10 for effort put in to this release.
=DiG= SuicideMonkey Jan 15 @ 3:59pm 
I still want it....... my wife just asked me when it was coming out, I check and got excited, it was greenlit...... in 2013? Sigh. I want..... zombeer!
Gamer X Jan 23 @ 8:12pm 
I wouldn't hold your breath guys, I'm guessing devs didn't get the flood of buyers they were expecting on ps3 and now pc community suffers for it.
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50