Сообщество дало этой игре зеленый свет!

Сообщество выразило свой интерес к этой игре. Valve связалась с её разработчиком и начала подготовку к выходу проекта в Steam.

Exoplanet: First Contact
Just bought from indiebundle.org
... and there's no key : no steam, no desura... Since the game is greenlit, how and when will I receive the key for the full release? Thanks.
< >
Показано 111 из 11 комментариев
false3d  [Разработчик] 21 сен. 2013 в 11:13 
KaYoUx, currently we are working on adding game to the Steam Early Access.
As soon we complete this procedure we will send keys to indiebundle.org guys and they will send Steam key for you.
Последний раз отредактировано false3d; 21 сен. 2013 в 11:18
yeah but it aint on early access yet. We'll get our keys when it's on early access i guess ;)
indiebundle.org is pretty much a scam as far as I know...
bijou  [Разработчик] 6 сен. 2015 в 23:06 
Hey guys. I guess indiebandle.org is dead. For two years. I wasn't a part of the team when we were selling our game there but I will try to solve this problem. I can't claim it was a scam maybe it just didn't work out. Don't worry we are not going to cheat you. And we will give you more information very soon and try to find a solution.

Thanks for your patience.
bijou  [Разработчик] 7 сен. 2015 в 0:39 
Hello once again. Please mail us to alersteamgames (at) gmail.com and send us your receipts from indiebundle.org. We will give you the answer or the key after the end of our Kickstarter campaign. Thank you.
Sorry, did not come on steam for a while. I'll try and send you that! Thanks!
bijou  [Разработчик] 28 сен. 2015 в 18:04 
Изначально опубликовано KaYoUx:
Sorry, did not come on steam for a while. I'll try and send you that! Thanks!

No problem. Just tell me if something goes wrong.
< >
Показано 111 из 11 комментариев
На страницу: 15 30 50