This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Depth Hunter: Deep Dive
Mhmmm Mar 21 @ 4:36pm
Bundles
There were bundles with this game, will we get a Steam key if we bought a bundle with it?
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Il Padrino 1991 Mar 27 @ 7:57am 
it's good to see NO replies at all in these threads... I'm curious too but I guess we won't have an answer anytime soon.
Biart  [developer] Apr 14 @ 2:15am 
Hi guys. Steam version will have a lot of different content, modes and new engine. Original Depth Hunter was released in 2012. Since 2012 it was in different bundles.
Tarnicus Apr 20 @ 10:13pm 
So that's a no? I was hoping that the DRM free version I got from Amazon would give me access to the Steam version when released, like almost every other indie game I've bought elsewhere has done once Greenlit.
rav3n May 2 @ 6:14am 
The game is currently on sale on dailyindiegame.com. If i buy it will i get a steam key later on?
Boss Looter May 3 @ 1:08am 
I am taking this as a "no" from the developer but like every other developer that has tried this, it will blow up in their face. Check out the reddit posts about Corporate Lifestyle Simulator (originally called Zombie) and see what happened. The dev claimed the Steam version of the game was updated and included different content, sound familiar? Long story short, the dev did a 180 after the players, press and bundle sites raised hell.
rav3n May 3 @ 5:30am 
Dailyindiegame.com support replied me, and they confirmed that the dev will only distribute Desura keys.
estebanr37 May 3 @ 1:45pm 
I guess it would be better to confirm the developer; and if it is an exception to the rule key in steam, rinse in each package offered as: NO STEAM KEYS.
But sobering dishonesty from the beginning, as time passes waiting packages sold and then voted on Greenlight Oh Surprise!
Also I still think that those who support this project, in bundles, we will deliver the Steam keys
Sorry x google translator
Last edited by estebanr37; May 3 @ 1:48pm
Hamstersex May 4 @ 11:28pm 
Originally posted by rav3n:
Dailyindiegame.com support replied me, and they confirmed that the dev will only distribute Desura keys.
thank you for posting this! I'll cancel my order...
Biart  [developer] May 6 @ 11:34am 
Now we sale only Desura and DRM keys. And we plan to publish demo build of Steam version, so you guys can compare two games (2012 and 2014). We can not offer free keys, but can make discount.
estebanr37 May 6 @ 2:30pm 
I mean, those who possess the Desura version by paying the difference, the applicant, may be updated to Steam; If so, fair enough, and this attention is appreciated.
Now if it is a general discount on Steam, get a year already with -66%, and other key discount stores starting Steam.
Camel.Toad Jun 10 @ 6:42pm 
Originally posted by Hamstersex:
Originally posted by rav3n:
thank you for posting this! I'll cancel my order...

yes,. wouldnt want to support a dev for more than 50 cents.
MisterXYZ Jun 14 @ 12:14am 
What about buyers from Greenlight Bundle 3? The site's policy is that buyers will receive steam keys for the games in the bundle.

When any of the games included with the bundle become available on the Steam Store you will get a code to download the game on Steam.

I understand that no copies were necessarily promised in the other bundles your game was in (I own most, if not all of them), but at least this one promised that owners would receive a steam key for the games in purchased bundles.
Camel.Toad Jun 14 @ 12:39am 
Originally posted by MisterXYZ:
What about buyers from Greenlight Bundle 3? The site's policy is that buyers will receive steam keys for the games in the bundle.

When any of the games included with the bundle become available on the Steam Store you will get a code to download the game on Steam.

I understand that no copies were necessarily promised in the other bundles your game was in (I own most, if not all of them), but at least this one promised that owners would receive a steam key for the games in purchased bundles.

they seem to have created a loophole here... added some differentiating content, renamed it and called it a whole new game...so therefore, you didnt buy this game, you bought the old version....and thats that..
Camel.Toad Jun 14 @ 12:59am 
preeetty sneaky sis.
Biart  [developer] Jun 25 @ 5:12am 
"When any of the games included with the bundle become available on the Steam Store you will get a code to download the game on Steam."

You are right, it was rule of this bundle. And we will provide a keys for Greenlight Bundle users.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50